• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

Crystalblue6161

Staff member
Sadly I had switched to another service and just yesterday saw the invoice for GMaster. Really like the service so looking for the info to log in on XCIPTV. Looking through a bunch of posts (not all 195 pages) and looks like I need a URL and that was coming via DM from mods. Can someone DM me the info or tell me where to find the info in this thread. TIA!
I’ll DM you

Pinkman

If someone can explain me why EPG is off quite often on GMX, I'd appreciate it very much.
I admit it is cheap, but if it's not working it doesn't matter even if it's free.

husham

Doctor
Staff member
Hi all. I started this in the forum.
Any one want to say their thoughts..

sapstar66

Hello all... been following here for a while...

Now I've just installed xciptv, as tivimate was a no-go for me...

I'm not sure which link to enter in server line of the login... do I use like the tivimate link gmaster sent me earlier this month? or another one?

Thanks all for the great support and feedback!

husham

Doctor
Staff member
Hello all... been following here for a while...

Now I've just installed xciptv, as tivimate was a no-go for me...

I'm not sure which link to enter in server line of the login... do I use like the tivimate link gmaster sent me earlier this month? or another one?

Thanks all for the great support and feedback!
pretty much the same one..

sapstar66

No you dive it it
The link up to port if any use for xtream API URL
User name and password on its own in these fields
Perfect thanks! I'm in... but...
I don't see anything. No channels, nothing. I mean the menu is there and the channel groups are on the left, but any of them I select gives no result...
Is there an issue with the service or you need to do something else once you're in?

Crystalblue6161

Staff member
Perfect thanks! I'm in... but...
I don't see anything. No channels, nothing. I mean the menu is there and the channel groups are on the left, but any of them I select gives no result...
Is there an issue with the service or you need to do something else once you're in?
I DM’d You