Games Masters IPTV

tell us who you went with
I went back to Sportz Tv. No VOD or series but they have been consistent. I had them before I went to Players Klub. This makes 2 times in a year this service has broken up. So I’m done and hope they stop the auto billing.

VOD should be non important. Download Cinema HD and get a real debrid account and you're set.
I agree. I never use vod or catchup unless I miss a UFC fight. And i always ask a provider about that before I renew. Always ask, it couldn't hurt and if there nasty, dump them. Lol

Ok well after GM responded to a ticket I raised about paying my invoice. But today because there was no way to pay that invoice It no longer works. Using my backup now but looking for another one. Anyone have further into on GM of another quality service? I think that I seen on this site IPTV Services?

This is an iptv service called after shock tv they offered a 48 hour free trial, you cant go wrong . One of the guys on the team is from GM and he was one of those who were very helpful. You can join their discord for support and more information. They have a great channel listing. here is the discord invite Join the AfterShock TV Discord Server!
Thanks for the info, did the guy from GM happen to mention anything about them?

Not looking like the service is going away after all since they are looking for alternatives for VOD and Series.
So what does this all mean if you can't pay on GMaster with portal down? Are they just keeping those of us on that have the latest URL / M3U? Someone posted something on an FB page also that sounds similar. My due date around the corner so I'll find out soon enough.

So many questions. So few answers.
So few facts. So many fortune tellers.

If you do a sub-domain search on GameMaster you will find active entries for their email and server addresses.

As I compose this - Sat 13th June 07:00 - the GM IPTV stream is active and working very well

If you don't have currently active service login details, you've had it.
There's no method to communicate with GameMaster to get a reminder of your User/Password

If you're currently working, but unable to pay your GM invoice, you could try communicating with TopDog Today - many GM customers find they can Login to the TD website using their GM credentials. Not all though.

Once on TD, Raise A Ticket, and explain your GM payment problem.
Many have received responses.

All this nonsense has shown a few things;

How important a backup IPTV service can be.
(perhaps find yourself a new service now, then if GM returns, it can become your backup)

How unselfishly helpful the MODs on this site have been.
Patient, responsive, informative.
They've absolutely no need to be.
Very few of us are their subscribers.

How generous Husham has been in allowing these conversations to take place on his site.
A perfect opportunity for him to push his services, and/or comment on the GM customer service
He's done neither
Husham - much kudos are due.
Thank you. Appreciated.

Whoops!!
And HUGE thanks to the MODs too 🤭

Last edited:
So many questions. So few answers.
So few facts. So many fortune tellers.

If you do a sub-domain search on GameMaster you will find active entries for their email and server addresses.

If you don't have currently active service login details, you've had it.
Currently there's no method to communicate with GameMaster to get a reminder of your User/Password

If you're currently working, but unable to pay your GM invoice, you could try communicating with TopDog Today - many GM customers find they can Login to the TD website using their GM credentials. Not all though.

Once on TD, Raise A Ticket, and explain your GM payment problem.
Many have received responses.

All this nonsense has shown a few things;

How important a backup IPTV service can be.
(perhaps find yourself a new service now, then if GM returns, it can become your backup)

How unselfishly helpful the MODs on this site have been.
Patient, responsive, informative.
They've absolutely no need to be.
Very few of us are their subscribers.

How generous Husham has been in allowing these conversations to take place on his site.
A perfect opportunity for him to push his services, and/or comment on the GM customer service
He's done neither
Husham - much kudos are due.
Thank you. Appreciated.

Whoops!!
And HUGE thanks to the MODs too 🤭
Completely agree. Very grateful to all the mods and Husham on this forum. Selfless is right. I've given up on GM and moved to my backup Sapphire and will find another backup to take its place. I had been a member of GM for about 5 years as it went through heaps of transitions. I was successful with getting support tickets logged and support until about 3 days ago when my login information just stopped working. They even sent my login details to me to no avail and they just stopped replying to my tickets. All good things must come to an end sometime... Moving on.

I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!

I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!
Yep. Works! Cheers

ENJOY!

Thanks. Entering my GM details worked. I still have service but payment is due next week so hopefully this is a light at the end of the tunnel?

Back
Top Bottom