Games Masters IPTV

My account was set to expire today, but they just automatically extended my expiry to Monday when I check on the Smarters app. Still up and running.

Can someone send me the new faq and the new billing site address? Ive been getting auto charged but the site no longer works.

Just some info. I opened a ticket with Topdog since they were once the same entity. This was the response I received about making payment.

We have no info on that at this time the website should become available soon please be patient and message us if your account expires
Thank You for your support!

Not anything new but figured I would share anyway.

I suspect they were willing to let a lot of mintpanel users go because a lot of us were grandfathered in to the old pricing. Very disappointed with them & their lack of reciprocity in loyalty to their customers.

While I do agree that they totally suck when it comes to their customers, this doesn't make sense. They could simply raise the price to $8 and keep most of their business and profits. No, it's something else. Who knows? I personally think it's likely that they had another civil war and split into two companies, with Mintpanel going to another entity which hasn't set up their business yet. I'm sore we'll find out.

While I do agree that they totally suck when it comes to their customers, this doesn't make sense. They could simply raise the price to $8 and keep most of their business and profits. No, it's something else. Who knows? I personally think it's likely that they had another civil war and split into two companies, with Mintpanel going to another entity which hasn't set up their business yet. I'm sore we'll find out.

No pun intended but I will put $8 on it!!

How to fix EPG
If you're using TiviMate: Go to Settings / EPG / EPG Sources / (If you have more than one provider select the GM) / Time offset / -4:00 hours and you'll be spot on.

Just some info. I opened a ticket with Topdog since they were once the same entity. This was the response I received about making payment.

We have no info on that at this time the website should become available soon please be patient and message us if your account expires
Thank You for your support!

Not anything new but figured I would share anyway. My GameMaster account login worked on the Topdog payment portal. Not sure that is the name. It was before not sure today.
Was this billingportal.site? Thanks!

I’ve been using gmaster for over 4 years even when there were free under tpk , only pay 5$ a month . Would it be wise to switch to top dog under new account and does anyone know if they are accepting new accounts and what is their website. Thanks in advance.

Can someone send me the new faq and the new billing site address? Ive been getting auto charged but the site no longer works.
What site were you using?

Back
Top Bottom