Games Masters IPTV

I’ll DM you
hi, i have only just joined this forum. i cant find any news on the net. i have been with TPK and now GMASTER for years on the $5 month, when TPK went down i lost service for months and found it hard to get my loyalty $5/month honoured by GMASTER. now it looks like they have gone: cant log in on apk on firetv or nvidiashield and cant log into gmasterpanel even with VPN. i am confused. can you help me please?

My account expired a few days and GMX service completely stopped working for me (can not sign in from XCIPTV). This morning, I switch to Top Dog IPTV, and try to login to use Top Dog IPTV account. To my surprise, GMX account somehow works again for me.
i'm thinking you mean the gmx player with a completely different provider from game master called topdog iptv.

hi, i have only just joined this forum. i cant find any news on the net. i have been with TPK and now GMASTER for years on the $5 month, when TPK went down i lost service for months and found it hard to get my loyalty $5/month honoured by GMASTER. now it looks like they have gone: cant log in on apk on firetv or nvidiashield and cant log into gmasterpanel even with VPN. i am confused. can you help me please?
DM sent

I’m not saying I know that’s for sure why we are all being left out. Just my suspicion
lets not speculate, they've been real good in the past and why would they cut off anybody when all they have to do is raise the price a couple of dollars and we'd still be happy as pigs in shit.

I already have a backup that I have had for a couple of years and a second one I picked up about a 2 weeks ago. I'm set even if I lose GMaster. I suggest others do the same. Better to have and not need it then need it and not have it.
now thats a sensible outlook

I DM’d you

I am a grandfathered member of TPK/Gamemaster. My service is still working but payment is due bu the 14th. I got an email with a link to pay on the 7th, but the link is not working. I assume that if I switch to Top Dog as it seems people are doing I will have to pay the higher price. Is this true? Is there a way to continue service by the 14th and still pay the $5 price?
The Top Dog (Today) associated with GM is NOT accepting customers. The other Top Dog is but it's different and you won't have all the same channels.

The Top Dog (Today) associated with GM is NOT accepting customers. The other Top Dog is but it's different and you won't have all the same channels.
So there's two different topdog...?? I know there's one with a pit bull looking dog and green collar for the app... Is this the one with GMX or not....do you know?

Hello, please send me the DM too, I need to pay my membership, I don't want to loose my service.
Thanks.
There's no Pay portal available

Back
Top Bottom