Games Masters IPTV

Can someone send me a DM with how to continue my GMaster account with whoever is running it now? I still have service but I would like to continue with whoever it is now.
Thanx to all!
Narly

Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking into a few other providers as a last resort. Anyone have luck with Sapphire? I tried to get a sub but their payment system wasn't working as of yesterday.

I signed up earlier this morning, but haven't received my login email from them yet. (It's only been about an hour, so not too concerned...my guess is that they've probably had a spike in sign-ups with all the GM mess going on.) Payment system appears to be working.

I'm also a holdover from the TPK via mint panel GM and was paying the grandfathered rate, I received an email on Mon. the 8th but the link to it is no longer working and must have been the old URL. Is there a new URL?

Can someone send me a DM with how to continue my GMaster account with whoever is running it now? I still have service but I would like to continue with whoever it is now.
Thanx to all!
Narly
there isnt any payment portal available right now so cant help you

Good day. I wanted to know how I could update the TV guide on TiviMate. I noticed the showed do not coincide with the time. Ex A show at this time 11:50 am is on but the TV guide has the name of another show
The service is working but the EPG is off for sure.
I’m having the same issue. I just posted it.

that came on at 7:30 am.

peace

I'm also a holdover from the TPK via mint panel GM and was paying the grandfathered rate, I received an email on Mon. the 8th but the link to it is no longer working and must have been the old URL. Is there a new URL?
their sites are down, recommending to wait untill service stopps at expiry and reply to that email asking for an extention. and of course getting a backup service.

My account expired a few days and GMX service completely stopped working for me (can not sign in from XCIPTV). This morning, I switch to Top Dog IPTV, and try to login to use Top Dog IPTV account. To my surprise, GMX account somehow works again for me.

I am a grandfathered member of TPK/Gamemaster. My service is still working but payment is due bu the 14th. I got an email with a link to pay on the 7th, but the link is not working. I assume that if I switch to Top Dog as it seems people are doing I will have to pay the higher price. Is this true? Is there a way to continue service by the 14th and still pay the $5 price?

Hello all . . . what fun we're having! I, too, have been a loyal customer of TPK/GM for several years and have turned many of my friends onto the service. Of course, now they're asking ME how to get hooked back up. I downloaded and install Tivimate and used the new URL and I have my TV going again, but I will expire on Monday the 15th. Anyone have a clue if it is possible to pay my invoice and keep my service running? I just received a reply to a support ticket asking how to pay my invoice . . . got a response back stating "you don't have an account here" . . . well that's funny, because you answered my support ticket and my service is running . . . for now. Thanks in advance to any advice anyone has!

Good day. I wanted to know how I could update the TV guide on TiviMate. I noticed the showed do not coincide with the time. Ex A show at this time 11:50 am is on but the TV guide has the name of another show

I’m having the same issue. I just posted it.

that came on at 7:30 am.

peace
Go to Settings / EPG / EPG Sources / (If you have more than one provider select the GM) / Time offset / -4:00 hours and you'll be spot on.

Well I signed up for Sapphire and it's been pretty good so far. It is also a much better deal than I had with GM as their top service (Platinum Plus = $10) is only a dollar more than what I was paying at GM (for two concurrent connections) but now I get 5 from Sapphire and the service even works on my Samsung Smart TV.

Who knows if this service works out this may turn out to be a blessing in disguise!
I'll keep this for a month or two until such time as GM reaches out to me or I find the service to be lacking.
Any chance they have VOD or Series?

Hello all . . . what fun we're having! I, too, have been a loyal customer of TPK/GM for several years and have turned many of my friends onto the service. Of course, now they're asking ME how to get hooked back up. I downloaded and install Tivimate and used the new URL and I have my TV going again, but I will expire on Monday the 15th. Anyone have a clue if it is possible to pay my invoice and keep my service running? I just received a reply to a support ticket asking how to pay my invoice . . . got a response back stating "you don't have an account here" . . . well that's funny, because you answered my support ticket and my service is running . . . for now. Thanks in advance to any advice anyone has!
Same boat. 15th expire date. Could you let me know if you hear anything...?

Any chance they have VOD or Series?
I didn't see any and while there are sections in the app for it they were empty as of yesterday....

but here is the thing we should consider....
Almost all of these sites are working off the same xcodes api and master service. they all have different URLs but the truth is the URL is prob just the Auth manager and the streams themselves come from elsewhere.

We know other services have also lost VOD and 24/7 so it stands to reason every service has until such time as the supplier of these services is replaced or restarts.

Question for the TopDog users to answer I suppose...Do THEY have VOD and 24/7?
I bet the don't for the time being.

Truth is I never once used the VOD or 24/7 channels. Most I ever used were PPV section and this service definitely has that!

Same boat. 15th expire date. Could you let me know if you hear anything...?
This is the reply I got when I asked how to pay my invoice: " you cant we are not taking on any customers at this time "

I replied back telling them I wasn't a new customer, been with them for years and was I just being dropped.

I'm sure they're gonna tell be seeyabye in which case OK . . . pretty shitty, but I don't know the whole story either. Looks like there's more sources to choose from . . .

EDIT: Aaaaaand . . . I was right. This was their latest response: " sorry no new accounts for existing or new "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom