Games Masters IPTV

once your service goes down, respond to your invoice email that you can't access the website. They will send an automatic response. Reply to that one the same way and they will give you instructions on what to do.
This is what they told me to do .
Good luck.
can i please get the payment info

once your service goes down, respond to your invoice email that you can't access the website. They will send an automatic response. Reply to that one the same way and they will give you instructions on what to do.
This is what they told me to do .
Good luck.
I did this and nothing happened. I was actually able to get through to the original Top Dog (Today) since I was once there after Mint Panel but they said they can't do anything. Not sure what you did but nothing has worked for me.

Blimey, the Exodus add-on, there's a ghost from the past. I used to use Kodi back in the day and was my first foray in to streaming and IPTV. I always used to see references to Real Debrid, when setting up the repositiories, but never fancied paying for anything as I was happy with the add-ons and using Terrarium TV, Tea Tv and now Cinema.

As many have said, IPTV services and Add-ons come and go, so month by month is the sensible way forward. Even when being a regular Kodi user, I remember the Kodi repositiories Genesis and also Exodus, having their seperate internal conflicts and offshoots appearing as a result.

Backup services should always be considered, although I have access to Gamesmaster services by virtue of being an $8 account on Topdog Today, I'm contemplating not renewing during the first week of July when my subs are due, unless they get their act sorted by then, as it was a good service.

I've been looking at some other IPTV options and am currently trialing IPTV Premium, all good but a little on the expensive side at £10 for 2 connections per month. I will also look at going back to Kodi and looking at the Real Debrid option for films just to have a gander and refresh my Kodi knowledge (there's nothing decent on telly afterall at the moment).

A reasonable alternative to get you out of a hole if you want to catch some live TV is LiveNetTV, in comparison to the IPTV offerings the quality isnt close but its watchable, so if your desperate for some of the upcoming EPL games that arent on Freeview, that is another option.

Good luck everyone.

So thanks for the input. Like you, I stopped using Kodi some time ago. This was because I downloaded the No Limits build and spend approximately 40 hours modifying that build to my exact preferences. Like I said before, I have interested in this stuff and builds just come loaded with so much stuff, most of which I'd never use, so I deleted what I didn't want and added the repos that I'd use. I even made shortcuts in my Kodi for non-Kodi android apps, like Netflix, Prime Video, VPN, Terrarium TV and all the latest apks. I used my Kodi almost like an operating system. I'd have a shortcut for TiviMate for my live TV with Game Master, etc too. When I exited TiviMate, I'd be back in my Kodi. Needless to say, it was a sweet set up for me. And then one day, despite my I checking automatic upgrades, my Kodi upgraded versions and went back to a basic skin. I didn't have the heart to set it all up again, so I quit it and used Terrarium, and when it went down, I searched for the other apps.

They're fine. Nothing wrong with them, but when Covid-19 and I self-isolated, I setup up my Kodi again. Similar skin as before, but it isn't necessary. Exodus Redus worhs beautifully, as do several other repos. They are far superior to Cinema HD, especially with a real-debrid subscription. Real-debrid is totally worth it. You can try it for 15 days for about $3. But trust me on this, or read what other people have to say: It's a total game changer. It makes all the difference in the world and can be used on the apps like Cinema HD. But do yourself a favour and set up a basic Kodi again. It's really easy. And get real-debrid. You'll actually be angry with yourself for not getting it earlier. I'd pay for real-debrid before any perfectly working IPTV aerive any day. Its totally worth it. Exodus Redux is the most popular Kodi repo, but there are many you can install as backups. But if you get real-debrid, get Seren and add Trakt.tv to it. You'll delete all those Other VOD apps right away. All you need is Kodi and real-debrid. You'll never have problems.

For everyone asking about GM payments this is how it went for me. I received an invoice 7 days prior to expiration. Went to pay and site was down. Received a couple more payment invoices with same results. On the day of expiry I received an email saying that my invoice was paid. Now, I never had auto pay before but this time it auto paid. My service has been flawless once I received the URL here and put it into tvimate. Also, I am definitely one of the so called grandfathered accounts because I have been with them since the free days.
I like what I hear. I'm also grandfathered from TPK so I'm hoping what happened to you happens to me and all the others. :D I do have the new M3U url anyway so in about 6 days will know.

So thanks for the input. Like you, I stopped using Kodi some time ago. This was because I downloaded the No Limits build and spend approximately 40 hours modifying that build to my exact preferences. Like I said before, I have interested in this stuff and builds just come loaded with so much stuff, most of which I'd never use, so I deleted what I didn't want and added the repos that I'd use. I even made shortcuts in my Kodi for non-Kodi android apps, like Netflix, Prime Video, VPN, Terrarium TV and all the latest apks. I used my Kodi almost like an operating system. I'd have a shortcut for TiviMate for my live TV with Game Master, etc too. When I exited TiviMate, I'd be back in my Kodi. Needless to say, it was a sweet set up for me. And then one day, despite my I checking automatic upgrades, my Kodi upgraded versions and went back to a basic skin. I didn't have the heart to set it all up again, so I quit it and used Terrarium, and when it went down, I searched for the other apps.

They're fine. Nothing wrong with them, but when Covid-19 and I self-isolated, I setup up my Kodi again. Similar skin as before, but it isn't necessary. Exodus Redus worhs beautifully, as do several other repos. They are far superior to Cinema HD, especially with a real-debrid subscription. Real-debrid is totally worth it. You can try it for 15 days for about $3. But trust me on this, or read what other people have to say: It's a total game changer. It makes all the difference in the world and can be used on the apps like Cinema HD. But do yourself a favour and set up a basic Kodi again. It's really easy. And get real-debrid. You'll actually be angry with yourself for not getting it earlier. I'd pay for real-debrid before any perfectly working IPTV aerive any day. Its totally worth it. Exodus Redux is the most popular Kodi repo, but there are many you can install as backups. But if you get real-debrid, get Seren and add Trakt.tv to it. You'll delete all those Other VOD apps right away. All you need is Kodi and real-debrid. You'll never have problems.
Funny enough I’ve just loaded 18.7 this very minute, I have an old trakt.tv account which i’ll dig out, think I used to use it with tvrage or one of those series type sites. I’ll check out those repos and debrid and have a go, thanks !

Also cannot get into old gmaster account, original member TPK here, was sent updated login details etc and was using GSE but now unable to pay invoice sent yesterday or access server to update. Any help greatly appreciated 🙂

There is no need to dump the old 5$ accounts just raise te price for all and I'll be more than happy to pay the new price
That isn't what they're doing. I'm on a grandfathered $5 account and four connections for $4 each and I'll be able to keep my service only because of the luck that I'm set up on their TopDog portal, not their Mintpanel or Gmasterpanel. They are dumping customers on those panels for reasons they haven't made clear. It has nothing to do with grandfathered pricing.

Hello, i ahvnt been able to log into xciptv for 2 days with my gm account. Was working fine before. Whats the next best app to use on a android phone.

I received an invoice for June 8th for my gmasterpanel account with no Pay link, and no way to pay the invoice. I love my service and would like to keep it. Does anyone have any idea how I can pay this invoice before it is due on the 15th, since the gmasterpanel portal is down? Thank you!
Just answer the email and explain the situation..You could be surprised...

Help, have invoice with gmaster can’t access to pay.
Using GSE have tried 3 different URL and none work.
Could some please DM a useable URL please?
Thanks V🙂

I received my invoice last night from Game master - previously MintPanel. Due to expire on the 15th. I replied to the invoice stating that I would like to pay for my service and asked if they could point me in the direction of their new payment portal. I got a reply stating they had created a support ticket with a reference number and link to their old portal stating I will be notified by email when a response had been made . I replied to that thanking them for their reply and told them the link didn't work. I got another reply this morning stating: "The website is in maintenance mode, so payments can't be made right now, but service is working follow instructions below.

Once you update your the URL in your app or to a player that supports URLs your service should be working again. Feel free to check out app recommendations in our automated reply."

It also included a new url for service that I haven't yet seen. I'm not posting it nor will I reply to any messages requesting it until I've had a chance to try it myself. This won't happen until I get home from work. I will let everyone know later if it works. I will then pass this on to the mods.

I would suggest if you get an invoice from Game master, do exactly what I did and reply to it. It appears they are working on their service, it is not gone. Like I've said in my previous posts, patience is a virtue.
This is what I did a couple days ago and all is working well. I will find out at the end of the month because my sub is due.

Back
Top Bottom