Games Masters IPTV

I run out on the 14th. While I haven't gotten a bill that you 'can't pay', I replied to my last ticket as others and got the "...once the update is completed you will be able to resume payments."

I am curious if any of the long-standing $5 people as myself got bills as of now. I did not. I'm still thinking they'll sort this out, and do wonder as others have speculated that they're going to dump the $5 folks.
its easy to speculate and work out conspiracies when people are in the dark. I'm keeping an open mind and i'm a 5 dollar customer and have recieved the invoice email.

Hello, I had Gmaster but my sub ran out. The invoice was sent to me to pay but the site has been down for about two weeks now and I'm wondering if there is a new site where I can pay to get the service back.
no site available but why not try and reply to the invoice email they sent giving them your usename and explaining and ask for an extention. worth a shot!

its easy to speculate and work out conspiracies when people are in the dark. I'm keeping an open mind and i'm a 5 dollar customer and have recieved the invoice email.

Did it have a email to a payment site that you could share?

I received an invoice for June 8th for my gmasterpanel account with no Pay link, and no way to pay the invoice. I love my service and would like to keep it. Does anyone have any idea how I can pay this invoice before it is due on the 15th, since the gmasterpanel portal is down? Thank you!
once your service goes down, respond to your invoice email that you can't access the website. They will send an automatic response. Reply to that one the same way and they will give you instructions on what to do.
This is what they told me to do .
Good luck.

Same problem - received an invoice - unable to pay GameMaster. Any help with payment. Do like the service. Seems they are having issues. Any know with the service will resume'?

I have service if you interested over 4k channels and around 1k 24/7 channels you can start the service now if your inter
I'm good for now. I'm sitting back and watching to see where this all goes. I've been around quite a while and have always kept a backup service.

Back
Top Bottom