Games Masters IPTV

Crystalblue616 can you please DM me the same information you sent to DK70.

Thanks very much

Can you DM me the new payment portal as well. My payment due in couple days as well.

Thanks very much

Can you DM me the new payment portal as well. My payment due in couple days as well.

Thanks very much
No payment portal at this time

Sorry Can you DM me the new payment portal as well. My payment due in couple days as well.
Thanks very much

There is no payment portal at this time. Sorry!

So my sub is up on the 14th and the usual auto pay notification has not been sent to me. I was wondering if perhaps those of you that have received an auto pay responded back to the Gmaster panel no reply adress or something different?

I run out on the 14th. While I haven't gotten a bill that you 'can't pay', I replied to my last ticket as others and got the "...once the update is completed you will be able to resume payments."

I am curious if any of the long-standing $5 people as myself got bills as of now. I did not. I'm still thinking they'll sort this out, and do wonder as others have speculated that they're going to dump the $5 folks.

I run out on the 14th. While I haven't gotten a bill that you 'can't pay', I replied to my last ticket as others and got the "...once the update is completed you will be able to resume payments."

I am curious if any of the long-standing $5 people as myself got bills as of now. I did not. I'm still thinking they'll sort this out, and do wonder as others have speculated that they're going to dump the $5 folks.
They're blowing smoke up your ass. They avoid answering direct questions. Seems to me that the only people that are having issues are "grandfathered accounts". Both Top Dog IPTV and Top Dog.Today (GameMaster) portals are identical. Don't believe me, check it out

I run out on the 14th.

I am also still a $5 member. mine also runs out on the 14th. I did receive a bill though, but like everyone else there is no way to pay it. I do know of two others which one has the $5 membership and the other one has an $8 membership and neither one of those has received a bill. And I do know there’s runs out about the same time as mine.
all three of us make payments through mintpanel.

Back
Top Bottom