Games Masters IPTV

Hi:
I am using TIVIMATE with one of the GM urls and my UN and PW with no issues. However, in a few days both of my GM accounts will theoretically expire without my next payments. Since all GM websites and related urls are gone my questions are:

1 - will my service end on TIVIMATE if a payment is not made (I've had no emails asking for payment as of this date [nothing in spam or with another service name];
2 - is there a site that I can make a payment to [I see a lot of requests for a DM to get that info];

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi:
I am using TIVIMATE with one of the GM urls and my UN and PW with no issues. However, in a few days both of my GM accounts will theoretically expire without my next payments. Since all GM websites and related urls are gone my questions are:

1 - will my service end on TIVIMATE if a payment is not made (I've had no emails asking for payment as of this date [nothing in spam or with another service name];
2 - is there a site that I can make a payment to [I see a lot of requests for a DM to get that info];

Any help is greatly appreciated.
There isn't any site to pay in all likelihood service will stop on expiry I hadn't heard anything to the contrary

There isn't any site to pay in all likelihood service will stop on expiry I hadn't heard anything to the contrary
Their reply to me this morning was that the service was still working, they just didn't have a payment portal at the moment. I've attached a screenshot of part of their response. I have not been able to check the URL or API code so will not post anything about that until I get home and am able to do that.

Attachments

• GM.JPG
    GM.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 125
Didn't see your reply. and I edited because I wasn't finished. AND I shouldn't have to explain myself. If your payment info wasn't saved on the portal there is no way they could charge you, end of story.

ahh shit so I guess I’m assed out I don’t think I saved my cc info 😞 any idea if there actually working on the portal or is it down for good?

A day after my service ended I received this 😂

Dear Member,

No reply has been posted within the last 48 hours and this ticket is being automatically closed. If your issue has not been resolved by our responses, please open this ticket again immediately. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new ticket.

Thank You.

nice they thanked me though ;) It’s obviously an auto response. They know you can’t open tickets lol because the site has been down for a week at least.

A day after my service ended I received this 😂

Dear Member,

No reply has been posted within the last 48 hours and this ticket is being automatically closed. If your issue has not been resolved by our responses, please open this ticket again immediately. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new ticket.

Thank You.

nice they thanked me though ;) It’s obviously an auto response. They know you can’t open tickets lol because the site has been down for a week at least.
I replied to my invoice request and was told that they are still working on the payment portal. I also raised a ticket on top dog today who told me that I was on the wrong portal but that they were working on the gmaster portal. Both replies were from the same url?

Back
Top Bottom