Games Masters IPTV

Can someone send or dm me the new url or server for the XCIPTV. Try so many times to login in but keeps saying fail unable to login. I type everything correctly. Thanks in advance.

It's passive aggressive. Some mods are also "liking" impolite posts directed toward other members. That's just not cool.
I would like to hear what Husham the boss has to say, hes great and respectful as well as Crystal, it should not have to be pointed out the role and purpose of a moderator is to moderate, be fair and pass useful advise on any forum, for like you I don't have to be hear either but Husham has helped me out for years on how to do this and that. I just never felt the need to join forum and talk which is the way I suppose I shall go back to,
less frustrating for me and they can carry on as always.

Is Game Master coming back on line? I recieved an invoice today no way to pay if I wanted too. Last time it changed from players klub to game master was a couple weeks. Any responses
No idea if they will come back into the light, they're trying, but by the 14th, highly doubtful

yea but thats the whole point of having a user friendly forum, with helping others out as much as you can as its frustrating to not get a response from some mods and I am very much aware of what I can do, not sure how to interpret your response. I see it as being hostile so whatever
No Not hostile at all, not meant to be and was only a response to your comment about'having' to repeat yourself or words to that effect. You don't have to but that's the nature of forums like this, people swarm with the same concerns. Where's the hostility bud?

I got a decent idea about what's going on fairly early on, by reading everyone elses' posts and putting things together. I pretty much got everything I needed from this forum a long time ago, and do not need to be here, spending hours every day trying to help as many people as possible, but I choose to post and help because I want to. I follow the rules of the forum, as have been made clear by the people in charge, but it certainly would be easier if we were allowed to publicly post server information. I'm not sure of the reasons why we cannot, and I've enquired, but nobody from the staff replied. So I still do what I can.

I'm volunteering my time to helping people but I'm not wasting it by DMing the server info dozens or hundreds of times, especially when no one can even take the time to answer my question about why we can't just post it for everyone to see. So I post information, advice and my experiences, hoping to help as many people as possible, in as an efficient manner as possible. I got knocked by an ignorant user for making a detailed post, and many people can't even be bothered to go back two pages to read previous posts (not just mine, but anyone's), and just lazily ask for the information that I or someone else just recently provided. I'm honestly getting tired of it.

I know I'm helping some people, but I'm spinning my wheels with many others, and quite frankly, I might be done with it soon. I like to help people, because sometimes I need help on things. I am interested in how streaming and IPTV services work, so I take more than a casual interest in learning about them, and am pleased to help out others. But I'm sad to say that this forum is very much dominated by a large amount of takers, who don't want to even read recent posts and would rather just post the same questions that have been asked and answered over and over again, and then when they get their info, they just take off without the faintest hint of gratitude.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people who are grateful and are helping out, but we are in an increasing minority. I'm not sure how long I'll be around. As I said, I got everything I needed to get my Game Master running. I have full access to my account and I have information on half a dozen other providers as well.
I don't know who this was directed to as far as you didn't get any answers, but there are only a few staff in here so....Me personally, I am only doing what is told as I do not own this forum and what it is stated, I abide by it. I don't question it or whatever, as I stated...this is not mine. I enjoy helping as what I can do, but as we know, we are limited far as staff, information, and answers. This forum is helped by many members who gratefully help. I am not stating that you do not help, in which you do. There is a reason the server is not posted publicly in the forum even though you may find the server information somewhere else in another public platform. If you need more than that, please ask @husham directly and hear it from the horses mouth. Yes, it sucks DM'ing everyone, but that is the rules that are set for everyone. I hope this does not deter you from continuing to help this forum as there are still a lot more in the dark than others and we are trying to keep people afloat, even though a lot is beyond our control. Dealing with IPTV you have to expect the good with the bad unfortunately we are dealing with the bad right now. Most have more than one service for cases like this as the IPTV world is not stable and my personal opinion should always be month by month basis. So, to make this short, we are here to help one another and yes, it can be repetitive, but that comes with the territory and control what you can control.

Can someone send or dm me the new url or server for the XCIPTV. Try so many times to login in but keeps saying fail unable to login. I type everything correctly. Thanks in advance.
DM sent

No Not hostile at all, not meant to be and was only a response to your comment about'having' to repeat yourself or words to that effect. You don't have to but that's the nature of forums like this, people swarm with the same concerns. Where's the hostility bud?
I saw it as being rude and defensive as well. Maybe that wasn't your intention, but it came across to more than one person that way.

More than one of us came to the same conclusion, independently, so the response definitely gave out that perception. I won't assign intent because only you can do that. This will be my final response on that matter. I'd rather concentrate on the topics at hand.

You may
I know I have to log in three times every time I try

I would like to hear what Husham the boss has to say, hes great and respectful as well as Crystal, it should not have to be pointed out the role and purpose of a moderator is to moderate, be fair and pass useful advise on any forum, for like you I don't have to be hear either but Husham has helped me out for years on how to do this and that. I just never felt the need to join forum and talk which is the way I suppose I shall go back to,
less frustrating for me and they can carry on as always.
Sorry you feel this way, so minus @Crystalblue6161 and @husham, you are stating you are getting poor treatment from myself and one other mod? There is only 3 mods and @husham. I personally do not remember, see, or typed anything negative to you, @YYZFA, or anyone via on public forum or in DM, so please let me know so this can be straighten out. I only try to help and put no negative light on anything as we are all in the same boat. To me, I thought I have been busting my butt trying to help, but obviously, the energy is felt differently from others. If this incorrect, I apologize, but I will stand my ground, if nothing is specified and you put me in a general category where there is only a few to select from. Hopefully, I can continue to help others in this forum and hope others continue to help also.

I was able to get into the TOP DOG TODAY portal since I once went from the old Mint Panel to that but then went back and on my last gasp of Game Master. Besides the bot response I then got another response and this was it

"Hello,

The payment portal is currently down and there will be no new sign ups at this time.

Thank You for your support!"

So just know Game Master will just die out so there is no url or anybody DM-ing you that cam help out. Unless you were with the original TOP DOG you are out. The new Top Dog you see around is not associated. The one with some bulldog and green look to it. I thought maybe since I got through they could move me over but doesn't work.

So are there others here that have had the old $5 TPK that was still grandfathered in by Game Master? Wondering if any of you like that have gotten any email from Game Master? I know I haven't and have a theory that maybe they're not keeping us since if it's Top Dog now and $8 maybe they don't want to honor that? I have no clue. Just throwing that out there since all this is still a mystery. Since if some are getting emails, I know I haven't and I'm on old $5 TPK so sorta makes sense. I'm guessing when my account is due the 15th and if not sent an invoice it's all over and we have to do Top Dog or whatever?
I think I'm in the same boat. I never received an email and I just tried to log into the topdog site with no luck. I know my username and password are correct so I'm guessing I am one of those they are cancelling. Kind of bummed out because I've been with them for over a year. It was a good service and I'm sad that they kicked me to the curb.

I think I'm in the same boat. I never received an email and I just tried to log into the topdog site with no luck. I know my username and password are correct so I'm guessing I am one of those they are cancelling. Kind of bummed out because I've been with them for over a year. It was a good service and I'm sad that they kicked me to the curb.
So you were with TopDog or Game Master? I had only got into the panel since once I used original TopDog but didn't help as I stated in the other post. Anyone that is active with TopDog (today) is okay. they should have never had two panels anyway.

So you were with TopDog or Game Master? I had only got into the panel since once I used original TopDog but didn't help as I stated in the other post. Anyone that is active with TopDog (today) is okay. they should have never had two panels anyway.
I was with Game Master.

Back
Top Bottom