Games Masters IPTV

That is just CRAZY why does top dog not want any new subscribers? TPK and GM had a lot of users.
topdog was only a payment portal same as gmaster panel. gamemaster isnt taking any new customers and i'm wondering if renewals are happening for those on autopay.

How do I get gamemaster channels to work on XCIPTV. I do have gamemaster ID and PW
i'll dm you a server address that's been working for all, let me know if it works for you

Be kind about it? About how they were kind enough to shut down without warning and still charge people without authorization afterwards?
Well don't be kind then and see where that gets you. It's a $5 service. Don't like how they run it, move on if you're so precious. Don't ever pay for more than one month at a time and never auto save your payment information. Won't get charged without authorisation then BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T AUTHORISED IT.

could i get instructions for getting it going on tivimate please?

is that whats recommended to use for a firestick?

could i get instructions for getting it going on tivimate please?

is that whats recommended to use for a firestick?
It works well. When you first start it it will say add playlist. So click ok, scroll down add new playlist and click xtreme code. I'm ther, put what I'm gonna send you as server address followed by username and password save and return wait a bit and it will update.

Be kind about it? About how they were kind enough to shut down without warning and still charge people without authorization afterwards?
Don't autosave your payment details or pay for more than one month at a time. Manual pay month to month always. Then there wouldn't be this issue. The people behind GM aren't charging you. The payment system they used is. Never ever auto save payment details on a payment portal.

I only use IPTV for the live TV channels. That's what IPTV is for. In my opinion, the VOD and 24/7 OPTIONS in my IPTV service are just bells and whistles and I don't ever use them. I did try Game Master's VOD and it was a nice setup on STB Emulator, but really if you are looking for advice, I'd install Kodi and subscribe to real-debrid for "VOD".

You can install several repos on Kodi as backups in case one ever goes down (the never really do). The real-debrid makes all the difference in my opinion. It is such an effective service and it's cheap. It's totally worth it and it's much cheaper than paying for an IPTV service, if you are using it primarily as a VOD provider. I've been using real-debrid for two years now, and it is a total game changer. I'm always watching extremely high quality streams and I never experience buffering. It costs 18 Euros for 6 months, which works out to $4 Canadian per month ($3 US). Once I experienced how effective real-debrid is, I set my Kodi addons to "autoplay", so I no longer have to manually review and select a stream. I just select a movie or a TV episode and it automatically plays the stream at the top of the list, and it always works. It gives me a Netflix-type experience.

I recently discovered the "Seren" addon and its now the only thing I use. Real-debrid or Premiumize is required for this addon. It streams torrents from a variety of file-sharing sites. I did not like this idea at first because I was worried about getting copyright infringement notices, but I did my research and learned that the downloading of the torrent takes place on the real-debrid in servers in France and your device streams from those servers, so your Internet provider won't flag it as an illegal download. I know when I used to download (or more specifically "upload" torrent files), I'd often get an email from my IP, saying that the studio flagged an illegal download, etc. This does not happen with Seren and real-debrid.

When I watch movies, I'm getting high quality Bluray rips, 10 to 20 GB in size and I've never experienced a moment of buffering, not even once. As Bluray rips, they usually have subtitles of several languages built in and activated or changed easily. Movies often have more than one language soundtrack too, so in the event that I'm streaming a movie and it plays in Russian or Italian, I simply switch the soundtrack to English as easily as if it were an actual DVD. Sound is almost always in 5.1 or 7.1, which is really nice if you have the set up.

I've tried all the Terrerium-like apks, such as Cyberflix and Cinema HD. They work alright, especially with real-debrid, but I'm telling you, they do not hold a candle to Kodi with a good addon like Exodus (or even better, Seren).

My advice is to subscribe to real-debrid and use a dedicated app (recommend Kodi and Seren) but you can use anything you want if you have debrid.
yes Seren is the bomb with real-debrid I love it, people don't sleep on Kodi. I do agree you must have real-debrid totally worth it.

I posted this less than 12 hours ago, and it's a detailed summation of the current issues and the options you have, and it includes some URL's that people keep asking for. I'm reposting it because much to my dismay, I see a dozen or so requests from new users who haven't gone back and read a few days worth of posts, so because I want to help people, I'm reposting it for all, hoping it will help.

It's a bit confusing at first glance. Game Master had all of their customers signed up on one of two portals: TopDog VPN was one of them (had nothing to do with any VPN - they used that to make it look like a legitimate business to outsiders) and Mintpanel, which I guess was renamed Gmasterpanel. Game Master appears to be dropping all of their customers who were on the latter panels and allowing their TopDog VPN customers to remain, although they closed both portals down and migrated their TopDog VPN customers to their new panel, called "TopDog Today". We have no idea why they are dropping their other customers. These folks don't even have the ability to sign up as new customers in the new TopDog Today portal, as they are not accepting new customers.

And, if that isn't confusing enough, there is another company called TopDog TV (I think that's their current name). They are a rival company to Game Master, but weirdly, split from the original company, called The Players Klub. This company went dark on its customers, changed servers and portals and didn't communicate with their customers ever again, (sound familiar?) and what emerged were the two rival companies (Game Master and TopDog TV).

And just because things aren't muddled enough already, there is another company called "Player's Klub", that has nothing to do with any of these entities, past or present.

If you were a Game Master customer, and you were on their old TopDog VPN portal, you should be able to sign in and see your account, pay your bill (I believe) on their new TopDog Today portal at: Client Area - BillingPortal

But be aware, as my security app is flagging this site as malicious and possibly dangerous for attempting to fraudulently steal information. It happens every time I go to that site (picture attached).

If you were interested in checking out TopDog TV's services, you can sign up with them right here: Shopping Cart - TD billing

If you were a Gmasterpanel or Mintpanel customer with Game Master, you should find an alternative company because apparently they don't want to or cannot keep you as a customer, and it looks like you will be dropped as soon as your service is up for renewal. Game Master says they will refund any customers right away if they ask, however, I do not know how Gmasterpanel/Mintpanel customers can make that request because they don't seem to be able to log onto TopDog Today to ask for a refund.

I hope this provides some clarity to some readers. It is confusing and you should know who you are signing up with because it's pretty clear that they are all employing some tactics to possibly trick you into becoming their customers (except for a large number of loyal Game Master customers, who they are actively dumping).

EDIT: The URL's aren't active in this copy and paste, but they are in my original post on today's date at 2:05 am, so you can get them there. Not sure why they aren't active here. Maybe the BB Italics code deactivated then. I don't know.
they do not want us posting the server urls, security issues? idk but there it is, and you have to repeat yourself a million times here because people don't take the time to go back and read.

Don't autosave your payment details or pay for more than one month at a time. Manual pay month to month always. Then there wouldn't be this issue. The people behind GM aren't charging you. The payment system they used is. Never ever auto save payment details on a payment portal.
If I could 'like' this 100 times I would

they do not want us posting the server urls, security issues? idk but there it is, and you have to repeat yourself a million times here because people don't take the time to go back and read.
don't get me wrong but You don't 'have' to do anything.

yes Seren is the bomb with real-debrid I love it, people don't sleep on Kodi. I do agree you must have real-debrid totally worth it.
It's fantastic. I'd take it over VOD on any IPTV server anyway. The only thing I want from IPTV is reliable, hi-def channels.

Back
Top Bottom