Games Masters IPTV

It works well. When you first start it it will say add playlist. So click ok, scroll down add new playlist and click xtreme code. I'm ther, put what I'm gonna send you as server address followed by username and password save and return wait a bit and it will update.
Is Game Master coming back on line? I recieved an invoice today no way to pay if I wanted too. Last time it changed from players klub to game master was a couple weeks. Any responses

Just got my bill

I’m assuming GM is dead....

I talked to zon3 a few days ago but curious what people are doing.....

no way to pay it obviously

Just got my bill

I’m assuming GM is dead....

I talked to zon3 a few days ago but curious what people are doing.....

no way to pay it obviously
I as well as alot of others have found other iptv providers, there are many, read a few pages above there is alot of info out there. I'm trying the new playersklub, have no idea if theyre one and the same people and I don't really care, I will tell you its running well have seen no buffering yet! as people are still running around panicking. If GM don't come back I am not waiting around to find out. Yes their service is still working for me but I like to look ahead. These services come and go. My advice is to find another service, Husham has a special section for IPTV providers. I would suggest that you check it out

don't get me wrong but You don't 'have' to do anything.
yea but thats the whole point of having a user friendly forum, with helping others out as much as you can as its frustrating to not get a response from some mods and I am very much aware of what I can do, not sure how to interpret your response. I see it as being hostile so whatever

they do not want us posting the server urls, security issues? idk but there it is, and you have to repeat yourself a million times here because people don't take the time to go back and read.
Some like me are new subs. Do not know how to search for previous messages. Please explain how? Thanks.

they do not want us posting the server urls, security issues? idk but there it is, and you have to repeat yourself a million times here because people don't take the time to go back and read.
I got a decent idea about what's going on fairly early on, by reading everyone elses' posts and putting things together. I pretty much got everything I needed from this forum a long time ago, and do not need to be here, spending hours every day trying to help as many people as possible, but I choose to post and help because I want to. I follow the rules of the forum, as have been made clear by the people in charge, but it certainly would be easier if we were allowed to publicly post server information. I'm not sure of the reasons why we cannot, and I've enquired, but nobody from the staff replied. So I still do what I can.

I'm volunteering my time to helping people but I'm not wasting it by DMing the server info dozens or hundreds of times, especially when no one can even take the time to answer my question about why we can't just post it for everyone to see. So I post information, advice and my experiences, hoping to help as many people as possible, in as an efficient manner as possible. I got knocked by an ignorant user for making a detailed post, and many people can't even be bothered to go back two pages to read previous posts (not just mine, but anyone's), and just lazily ask for the information that I or someone else just recently provided. I'm honestly getting tired of it.

I know I'm helping some people, but I'm spinning my wheels with many others, and quite frankly, I might be done with it soon. I like to help people, because sometimes I need help on things. I am interested in how streaming and IPTV services work, so I take more than a casual interest in learning about them, and am pleased to help out others. But I'm sad to say that this forum is very much dominated by a large amount of takers, who don't want to even read recent posts and would rather just post the same questions that have been asked and answered over and over again, and then when they get their info, they just take off without the faintest hint of gratitude.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people who are grateful and are helping out, but we are in an increasing minority. I'm not sure how long I'll be around. As I said, I got everything I needed to get my Game Master running. I have full access to my account and I have information on half a dozen other providers as well.

Last edited:
yea but thats the whole point of having a user friendly forum, with helping others out as much as you can as its frustrating to not get a response from some mods and I am very much aware of what I can do, not sure how to interpret your response. I see it as being hostile so whatever
Some like me are new subs. Do not know how to search for previous messages. Please explain how? Thanks.
pages at the bottom, I usually go back a couple pages theres a lot of info there, and if you go to forum home there is alot of topics to help you get to where you are trying to go and I will help you if I can.

I got a decent idea about what's going on fairly early on, by reading everyone else's posts and putting things together. I pretty much got everything I needed from this forum a long time ago, and do not need to be here, spending hours every day trying to help as many people as possible, but I choose to post and help because I want to. I follow the rules of the forum, as have been made clear by the people in charge, but it certainly would be easier if we were allowed to publicly post server information. I'm not sure of the reasons why we cannot, and I've enquired, but nobody from the staff replied. So I still do what I can.

I'm volunteering my time by helping people but I'm not wasting it by DMing the server info dozens or hundreds of times, especially when no one can even take the time to answer my question about why we can't just post it for everyone to see. So I post information, advice and my experiences, hoping to help as many people as possible, in as an efficient manner as possible. I got knocked by an ignorant user for making a detailed post, and many people can't even be bothered to go back two pages to read previous posts (not just mine, but anyone's), and just lazily ask for the information that I or someone else just recently provided. I'm honestly getting tired of it.

I know I'm helping some people, but I'm spinning my wheels with many others, and quite frankly, I might be done with it soon. I like to help people, because sometimes I need help on things. I am interested in how streaming and IPTV services work, so I take more than a casual interest in learning about them, and am pleased to help out others. But I'm sad to say that this forum is very much dominated by a large amount of takers, who don't want to even read recent posts and would rather just post the same questions that have been asked and answered over and over again, and then when they get their info, they just take off without the faintest hint of gratitude.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people who are grateful and are helping out, but we are in an increasing minority. I'm not sure how long I'll be around. As I said, I got everything I needed to get my Game Master running. I have full access to my account and I have information on half a dozen other providers as well.

So true!!! And I got blasted for telling people to be kind when contacting GM support after telling them how to do so. Don't like it, move on. Why be rude to people that are trying to help?! Can't be kind to me??? And you think I'll be willing to share the info I have?? Fat chance! I'm frustrated too. Be kind people....you'll be surprised what that gets you!

Just my take on the whole issue of Game Master leaving us in the dark. I think it was unprofessional. I have been with them since players klub was on accessible on kodi until now. I think that they should not have treated loyal customers this way plus you have reseller with a number of customer who they have alot of explaining to do with little information. What I do know that we cannot pay them because panels are down so if they want us to pay then they will open up the panels. I know of many customers whose service have already expired and they are still able to enjoy the service which is good. So I would suggest that you find a back up iptv service. So if and when game master does decide the pull the plug you wont be left in the dark.
Absolutely! Learn about how things work and prepare for the eventuality of downtime or providers ceasing their service. Everyone should have a plan. I don't have a backup service, because I don't need one. For me, if it goes down for a while, then I'm fine. I don't need TV service that badly, and if I need to get another service, I've learned enough to know how to do it, painlessly. I don't have as much sympathy for those who don't learn and expect IPTV to work the same as their cable service.

I didn't appreciate the response, myself. It made me wonder whether I should stick around...

I like how you edited this after I replied. Yeah, I didn't have it saved or on autopay...yet, they still charged me. Credit Card fixed it no problem, but still not cool.
Didn't see your reply. and I edited because I wasn't finished. AND I shouldn't have to explain myself. If your payment info wasn't saved on the portal there is no way they could charge you, end of story.

Back
Top Bottom