Games Masters IPTV

I signed up with Top Dog yesterday. Got an invoice and got 3 emails from them. One gave instructions on how to to put on there apk through filelinked, but the code they gave comes back in error. Also, tried to download it from a url they sent and that doesn't work. Looks like they are using old Total Players Klub apks. Can you help me ?
If you have an account you can open a ticket for help. I will also dm you the youtube video that I followed.

Anybody have any tips on what time of day or even what day to try 'Area 51' or 'Eternal TV'? Constantly say 'Out Of Stock'.... its probably going to get even worse now with gamemaster sliding into the iptv ABYSS
A 51 very rarely has subscriptions you just have to keep checking, as far as eternal tv I don't even think they exist.

So I also have a sub with gmaster panel and obviously can not log in as it is down. I also do not have the original email with log/pass info as I usually just logged in with email if needed anything. Is there a way to get user/pass info from smarters tv app? My sub is not set to expire for some time and I already have a working backup so it's not an emergency. Just wondering if anyone has run into the same situation and has a solution.

So I also have a sub with gmaster panel and obviously can not log in as it is down. I also do not have the original email with log/pass info as I usually just logged in with email if needed anything. Is there a way to get user/pass info from smarters tv app? My sub is not set to expire for some time and I already have a working backup so it's not an emergency. Just wondering if anyone has run into the same situation and has a solution.
Check any invoice you got, it should have your user & pass

I signed up with Top Dog yesterday. Got an invoice and got 3 emails from them. One gave instructions on how to to put on there apk through filelinked, but the code they gave comes back in error. Also, tried to download it from a url they sent and that doesn't work. Looks like they are using old Total Players Klub apks. Can you help me ?
Open a support ticket with the company. They would likely be better able to help you than anyone here.

I think I'm done sending DMs. 95% of people ask for help and dont even give a simple thank you. I have other things to with my time.
I hear you! You've provided some solid and great information publicly, and that has probably helped a lot more people than dozens of time consuming DM's have. I am getting a lot of requests for DM's for info that doesn't have to be DMed. And I don't even know if the information I'm taking the time to write is even being used by the person asking for it. So I stopped most if this activity a while ago. It would be a lot easier if the rules of this forum would allow us to post the server information publicly. I don't understand the security concerns of this rule, but it's not my forum and I will respect the rules. There may be a reason for it that I don't understand.

Would a member kind explaining this rule to us? We're giving out the info to anyone who asks anyway. Why do we have to send hundred of private messages, instead of posting it for all to see?

It would help a lot of people, and would make the board easier to read for new information, since we wouldn't be going through hundreds of posts asking for server info to be send via DM.

Back
Top Bottom