Games Masters IPTV

I would caution people regarding file linked codes posted on forums. No matter how well intentioned the letters gm on top of the file linked page doesn't mean it is gamemaster and your entering username and password.
That's a good point, and not something I'd considered.
Fortunately it's just the service Login, rather than your Account login details, and in my case I may have given someone the ability to watch My paid for stream.
But only for another 4 days 😉

Hello, I'm here like everyone else, TPK then GM, downloaded XCIPTV for Firestick stuck at url, Thank You

The problem is, they don't accept visa gift cards (or any card for that matter) I would not pay via paypal because it has my name attached to it, and I don't really know how bitcoin works / don't wanna deal with it. There are anonymous bitcoin atms near where I live but they charge an arm and a leg so the $8 a month will end up being $10 a month
Is there a list of the live channels to vstream?

Does it have it’s own app for firestick or which third party app you are using?

Want to check the trial out but would like to get people’s opinions as well.

Need find an alternative before my subscription ends next weekend.

That's a good point, and not something I'd considered.
Fortunately it's just the service Login, rather than your Account login details, and in my case I may have given someone the ability to watch My paid for stream.
But only for another 4 days 😉
thats a valid point however perhaps with a username a pay portal may be contacted to renew and set up recurring payments. Maybe Im paranoid.

thats a valid point however perhaps with a username a pay portal may be contacted to renew and set up recurring payments. Maybe Im paranoid.
If only someone could do that for me!!
It would certainly solve a problem, as currently I'm unable to pay GM a penny.

Yes - a bit tongue in cheek 🤗

Last edited:
Ok cool...thanks! Yeah i never do more then a month....I did see the 3 day option too...ill give it a shot tomorrow
Hi. I signed up to the free trial with Vstreams. I have a 160mbps link with vpn on. Using the webplayer I am getting loads of buffering. The M3U url is invalid so I cannot try ipv Smarters. I have submitted a ticket to support but no reply yet.

has any one figured out a valid webpage for a due invoice? portal topdpg network aint working no more, same goes for the new info mail regarding the switch that caused all this drama, easyinternet dot net….

I think it's 7 days prior for the first invoice. I'll just stay were I'm at until it dies.
Yes, just got it emailed to me. Will do likewise hanging in till the end.

Also want to THANK husham for this forum and also his help provided along the info personally given by Crystalblue6161, z0ne3, and wnt3wishes! (y)

Without their assistance NO WAY I would back up and running! Since Tuesday both TVs working fine like 30 days ago with Live TV only. FYnEI had to use two different URLs to get service again.

Please, please help! I have Tivimate and Gamemaster, love both, and now I'm unable to access. Everything I'm reading here is confusing. Can you please DM me with proper URL? Also, billing info?

Please, please help! I have Tivimate and Gamemaster, love both, and now I'm unable to access. Everything I'm reading here is confusing. Can you please DM me with proper URL? Also, billing info?
I’ll DM you

HUsham- can you please DM me with the information on how to get around a failed logins using my Gamemaster ID and password. Can’t find latest URL replacement. Thx in advance. Rick
I’ll DM you

Hi,

Can someone DM the new url? Usually pay month to month and was automatically charged this month, I don't mind paying if it works but the old url does not.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom