Games Masters IPTV

Question? I got GM to work with Tivimate on one of my N vidia shields but it won't work on my fire TV and fire sticks or my other N Vidia Shield. I don't get it. glad i got one working. :)
I’ll DM you

I got the new url, but when I go to it, nothing shows up but a blank screen. I need to pay my bill. Any help would be appreciated

I got the new url, but when I go to it, nothing shows up but a blank screen. I need to pay my bill. Any help would be appreciated
I’ll DM you

I'm also with topdog. I'm happy with it. A couple others have been mentioned here.
I signed up with Top Dog yesterday. Got an invoice and got 3 emails from them. One gave instructions on how to to put on there apk through filelinked, but the code they gave comes back in error. Also, tried to download it from a url they sent and that doesn't work. Looks like they are using old Total Players Klub apks. Can you help me ?

I signed up with Top Dog yesterday. Got an invoice and got 3 emails from them. One gave instructions on how to to put on there apk through filelinked, but the code they gave comes back in error. Also, tried to download it from a url they sent and that doesn't work. Looks like they are using old Total Players Klub apks. Can you help me ?
That Top Dog has nothing to do with GM. I suggest you DM @cingra2 and ask about it or he/she can hit you up.

I sent you DM

I'm in the other topdog discord, not the one associated with gm. If anyone needs help I can point you there. I also have their app download link if you just want that. No more filelinked for them.

Back
Top Bottom