Games Masters IPTV

I have gamester app on my Sony tv and its now unresponsive how can I get it back any ideas would be appreciated I have paid my invoice and have no access

Thanks

Alert! - It may say 'Login Failed' on XCIPTV...keep trying to click sign in..its been coming up after a couple attempts to log in..and you shouldnt have to retype the url user password..it should save

Okay, my invoices say topdog now as well, but I can't use my login info on topdog, at least not yet.
Thanks for this post. I don't often check my email, but I did so when I saw your post and I can confirm that the payment and service portal has been changed and they are now calling themselves TopDog Today. It is all very confusing because I know a rival service called TopDog was set UP from the devolution of TPK and there was a lot of bad blood between this company and Game Master. So I don't know what what the hell is going on, but my account has been transferred to "TopDog Today", whatever that may be.

I have used the m3u link in XCIPTV, but when I click the 'All Stream' it just shows Loading on the top. No channel lists are shown. Any suggestions please?

Also, using Xtream code in XCIPTV, it says account has been expired despite my subscription is until 12June.

from my experience, i was in the gm panel, and couldn´t access TD with my original credentials, but im hearing the half that where in TD can access it...
I guess this is all just a scheme to charge $8 to everyone

This appears to be a rival IPTV company. I got an email from TopDog Today and my credentials to log into there portal worked. My history of payments and tickets and service is there. I tried my credentials in this TD Billing and they do not work. I do not believe they are associated with Game Master or whatever they are going to call themselves now.

BE CAREFUL! BY REGISTERING WITH THEM, YOU ARE MOST LIKELY SIGNING UP FOR A NEW SERVICE, AND YOU SHOULD REACH OUT TO THEM AND RESEARCH THEM BEFORE GIVING THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO. IF THEY SAY THEY ARE GAME MASTER, YOU SHOULD RUN AWAY FROM THEM.

My gm is still working too. I just dont like how it was handled. They could have sent an email or put some kind of explanation on the website instead of leaving everyone with no info. I am using both services for now.

Exactly, my concern. This company has a long history of horrible customer service and communication. They run a good IPTV service, but they take their customers for granted. There is no excuse for disappearing without giving even the vaguest email, reassuring their customers that they are shutting down there Discord and temporarily going offline to restructure some things, and that they'll be back as soon as possible. It's inexcusable because they pull that kind of crap all the time.

Is this TD Billing your secondary service? I may need recommendations for another service at some point.

This appears to be a rival IPTV company. I got an email from TopDog Today and my credentials to log into there portal worked. My history of payments and tickets and service is there. I tried my credentials in this TD Billing and they do not work. I do not believe they are associated with Game Master or whatever they are going to call themselves now.

BE CAREFUL! BY REGISTERING WITH THEM, YOU ARE MOST LIKELY SIGNING UP FOR A NEW SERVICE, AND YOU SHOULD REACH OUT TO THEM AND RESEARCH THEM BEFORE GIVING THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO. IF THEY SAY THEY ARE GAME MASTER, YOU SHOULD RUN AWAY FROM THEM.
Screenshot_20200604-182029_Chrome.jpg
I just tried this as well and my login topdog.portal worked. I'll just keep an eye on this and see what happens. I've been with TPK from the beginning and the Gamemaster too...dont want to lose my 5$/month grandfathered price!

They are definitely a separate service. They are legitimate, I have both.

Exactly, my concern. This company has a long history of horrible customer service and communication. They run a good IPTV service, but they take their customers for granted. There is no excuse for disappearing without giving even the vaguest email, reassuring their customers that they are shutting down there Discord and temporarily going offline to restructure some things, and that they'll be back as soon as possible. It's inexcusable because they pull that kind of crap all the time.

Is this TD Billing your secondary service? I may need recommendations for another service at some point.
Yes. I have only had it a short time. I am happy so far, but don't know about longterm dependability

View attachment 147
I just tried this as well and my login topdog.portal worked. I'll just keep an eye on this and see what happens. I've been with TPK from the beginning and the Gamemaster too...dont want to lose my 5$/month grandfathered price!

Yeah, that's the site I logged in to as well. I also don't want to lose the grandfathered price. I pay for 4 connections $5 for the first one and $4 for the other three. It seems like they are getting ready to reappear, but it was still garbage, how they handled it.

Yes. I have only had it a short time. I am happy so far, but don't know about longterm dependability

Are they the "TopDog" that arose, along with Game Master from the ashes of TPK? I don't know the specifics of what happened to TPK, but it seems like some sort of a civil war broke out and the Twitter account went to TopDog, and the Discord went to Game Master. I noticed the TopDog Twitter account is gone. I was going to look them up to explore as a backup service should GM not come back, but they're gone.

Back
Top Bottom