Games Masters IPTV

can anyone send me a link via pm where i can login to my account. i must be using the wrong password as it wont let me login. getting errors on iptv player and tivimate. thanks

I had been with tpk since day 1 since they where on kodi and it was free ...then they went to a paid version...got there own apk etc ..they changed then to gamemaster....as of my knowledge they at that time had two portals 1 was gmaster panel and the other one was topdog....now they seem to be running under the topdog one only...it was frustrating when this recent events happen last weekend....i had recieved email of the change to easyinternet ....i spent hours trying to get my service backup and running until i was able to do so again on tuesday...i constantly continued on monitoring the billing portal and now i am able to log into topdog again and see all my invoice history like before...
in which panel were you? gm panel or topdog? i was in gm panel, tried my credentials in top dog and had no luck, guess ill lose my $5 privilege

could any of the admins kindly provide me with the gmaster url. i am attempting to login in with my info and its saying invalid username or password. thanks in advance

Ive been trying to read and keep up with everything and thanks for all the help. My question is prob the same as a lot regarding billing for gmaster. Has it changed now to TopDog? If so can someone let me know and dm me the site for it and will it accept my gmaster login info? Thanks again all!

Ive been trying to read and keep up with everything and thanks for all the help. My question is prob the same as a lot regarding billing for gmaster. Has it changed now to TopDog? If so can someone let me know and dm me the site for it and will it accept my gmaster login info? Thanks again all!
from my experience, i was in the gm panel, and couldn´t access TD with my original credentials, but im hearing the half that where in TD can access it...
I guess this is all just a scheme to charge $8 to everyone

Could I possibly get the link as well? I just use this link as the URL for XCIPTV and my usual gmaster username and password and it will work?

Could I possibly get the link as well? I just use this link as the URL for XCIPTV and my usual gmaster username and password and it will work?
Your username and password will work with url I'll pm ypu

Back
Top Bottom