Games Masters IPTV

Hello i downloaded and installed xciptv on my android phone and on my android tv box. Works fine on my phone but keeps crashing on my tv box. Any ideas why and also a possible better app to use?
same as me xciptv works ok on phone but keeps crashing on my firestick
anyone know why?

Does anyone have the new panel info? Please dm me, not the m3u / server ip

Last edited:
For those saying XCIPTV Crashing...

Happened to me too, on Android TV Box.
Was going to uninstall/reinstall, but first I tried;
Clearing cache for XCIPTV
Clearing cache for whole device

It worked. XCIPTV hasn't crashed since, and if it does, clearing cache will be first on the list.

And next time, I'll work out which of the two cache clearances is the solution.
Or if both are needed.

Can you dm new details for renewal and what now was on gmaster now using xciptv thanks

Last edited:
For those saying XCIPTV Crashing...

Happened to me too, on Android TV Box.
Was going to uninstall/reinstall, but first I tried;
Clearing cache for XCIPTV
Clearing cache for whole device

It worked. XCIPTV hasn't crashed since, and if it does, clearing cache will be first on the list.

And next time, I'll work out which of the two cache clearances is the solution.
Or if both are needed.
thanks i will try this out and report back

Hi all, I can see many of you are helping each other get to where you want to.
I would like to personally thank the MODs and the rest of the volunteers that helped out

MODS

Current Mods are @Crystalblue6161 @Ed209 @z0ne3, they have done nothing but an amazing work to help most of you in getting the right answere that most of you need to get started again

Payment
the answer to the payment issues is very simple. If the Gmaster wants our money then they will tell us about a new payment method, there is no question about it. We can not do anything. We just need to wait it out or move on. There is no in between for this. if you get an email then cool if you don't then. that's it.

VOD coming back
I am sure everyone is aware that IPTV means live tv, NOT Netflix so I have no idea why people insist that VOD needs to be on the IPTV companies. I dont see the reason for us to have VOD there to be honest, Yesyes it is a convient way to have it. But lets be seriouse, We dont need an IPTV company to show us VOD ( Movies and TV Shows ). We have KODI, We have APKS and so much more.
For APK VOD for Firestick and Android devices here is a list
APK / Firestick / NVIDIA Shield / Android TV and Android TV BOX
1- 1234 Movies APK - 1234Movies APK 1.0 Download Latest Version (Official) Free - Husham.com
2- Viva TV - Viva 1.1.9 APK New Latest Offical 2020 Firestick Android NVIDIA Shield - Husham.com Entertainment APK
3- Zion - TVZion 4.1 Movies TV Shows -
4 - CAT Mouse - CatMouse APK v2.3 Offical Download LinkMovies TV Shows -

KODI
For KODI try using some of these updated Addons. AND NO YOU DONT NEED KODI BUILD. Flipping KODI is getting so slow,. A build is just making things slower these days

VPN
Yes, you need VPN most of the time. Hide your activities
There is now Strong VPN - Seems to be available in Firestick, Android, iPhone, Apple, and many devices
or use iPvanish which is the most popular with IPTV Streaming and Movies streaming
Stong - iPvanish - Month-to-Month Privacy Plans
What do you recommend as an alternative to gamemaster as it looks like they will not come back.By the way, great work keeping us up to date.

im new to the forum. thanks for providing great feedback. I just paid them like two days before there services went dark. i get access there website nor have any way of knowing which urls to use for m3u and epg list. could someone kindly pm me with the details to reach them and how to access there services. thanks in advance

I had been with tpk since day 1 since they where on kodi and it was free ...then they went to a paid version...got there own apk etc ..they changed then to gamemaster....as of my knowledge they at that time had two portals 1 was gmaster panel and the other one was topdog....now they seem to be running under the topdog one only...it was frustrating when this recent events happen last weekend....i had recieved email of the change to easyinternet ....i spent hours trying to get my service backup and running until i was able to do so again on tuesday...i constantly continued on monitoring the billing portal and now i am able to log into topdog again and see all my invoice history like before...
Can you Dm me the topdog portal so that I can try to recover my password. Thanks

To continue the previous messages

hey so i just paid them like 2 days before there services went dark. i have no way of reaching out to them there website is down. could you please help by sending me a pm with details. thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom