Games Masters IPTV

Is the gmasterpanel logins going To be switched to topdog portal? Just wondering cause gmasterpanel login doesn’t work with it.. I didn’t think it would but was thinking maybe gmasterpanels logins would be switched to there

Got on to payment site asked for refund they took auto pay for 3 months.....said they will refund.........just had email from tv kings saying they won’t refund not sure what they have to do with Gmx

Is the gmasterpanel logins going To be switched to topdog portal? Just wondering cause gmasterpanel login doesn’t work with it.. I didn’t think it would but was thinking maybe gmasterpanels logins would be switched to there

I'm wondering the same thing. Can GMaster accounts sign into Top Dog and if so does anyone have the url. Also does anyone have the url to put into Tivimate so I can update it and get my set up running again? Any help is appreciated.

I'm wondering the same thing. Can GMaster accounts sign into Top Dog and if so does anyone have the url. Also does anyone have the url to put into Tivimate so I can update it and get my set up running again? Any help is appreciated.
You can use your gm credentials on XCIPTV. There's instructions here.

I'm not in any way affiliated with the youtube, just a fan. The video instructions are easy to follow for this old fart. :)

Can someone please DM me the new server addresses for gmaster and topdog as well as the portal to login to TopDog, and possibly the email address? I have been with GMX since they were TPK (and free) but I didn't receive a new invoice and have no idea where to go since gmasterpanel is down and the discord is non-existent.
Anything anyone can send me via DM would be greatly appreciated!

May I please get the GM URL? And as the gmasterpanel is down for, has there been a replacement? Thank you.

You can use your gm credentials on XCIPTV. There's instructions here.

I'm not in any way affiliated with the youtube, just a fan. The video instructions are easy to follow for this old fart. :)

I appreciate the post. I am looking for the url for the GM server to put into XCIPTV. If anyone has it please send it via PM. Thanks!

hi i've paid for this months cycle but just got a new device and can't remember my details. can confirm my email address etc anyway i can get some help getting set up again on the new platform?

Hello i downloaded and installed xciptv on my android phone and on my android tv box. Works fine on my phone but keeps crashing on my tv box. Any ideas why and also a possible better app to use?

I can log into Xciptv fine on my phone but now all the channels, etc are gone on live tv? is this happening to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom