Games Masters IPTV

Please could someone DM me the new URL? I have 5 accounts an would love to get them going again.

Thanks

Service running perfectly on gmaster panel. Any update please on how to pay bills please. I don't know when this situation will last I don't want to lose them

Is there a reason that someone can't just post the URL we're all asking for here. I did the one from the posted YouTube video and replaced the XXXX with my user name and password in those exact stops ... and I just get an invalid URL address!
I got yelled at not to put the url publicly, they got hacked and they r trying to prevent that from happening again i guess. If i knew how to dm someone is give it to yall. Basically u jus take away everything before the : and put in 3 words but i can't say them. 🤦🤷

Have u tried the old 1 the 00100 xml. That's what I'm using, works great
thanks bud but nope that doesn't work for me anymore. Devices and players seem to have different results for everyone

Oh
Yes I also put my backup's epg source as 'alternative epg' In tivimate.
Duh, i forgot to tell u that u may have to kill cache on tivimate then the whole device and force close it. Then i finally got the guide to pop up too a while though not going to lie. That too alil to figure out let me tell ya. Eeerrrrrgghh

I’m receiving an invoice email for my service that’s due in a week. Any ideas on how to pay it?

Oh

Duh, i forgot to tell u that u may have to kill cache on tivimate then the whole device and force close it. Then i finally got the guide to pop up too a while though not going to lie. That too alil to figure out let me tell ya. Eeerrrrrgghh
Oh at several points 'kill' came to mind

Oh at several points 'kill' came to mind
Oh u ain't telling me nothing, i uninstalled my tivimate cause i thought i had 2 many services glitching it out so i killed it 2 times and did gmaster first and made sure i got the guide before anything. I was mad as hell let me tell u, and that was jus 1tv i had 3 more to go. Lol

Morning. What have I missed
And I would like to give thanks to the mods that are helping in my absence (SLEEPING)

Thank you @Crystalblue6161 and @z0ne3

If anyone knows how to get the epg to work in TiviMate, please can you DM me? I’ve looked back on other posts and have tried various links but nothing seems to work.

has anyone on here got access to their client area ? or is it just me that can't get in .
I got an email from them and replied to it but got an auto response saying go to client area and raise a ticket but all I get is an error message saying down for maintenance

Back
Top Bottom