Games Masters IPTV

I recieved the email that Gamemaster had a new url, but when I click on it it doesn't work. Just took 3 months money off me too. Please can someone help with what the new url is??

Been following this conversation for days now to see what's up with G Master Panel, as I just subscribed to the service roughly 3 weeks ago and it has been down since the weekend. HUGE disappointment!! At any rate, I was able to download the XCIPTV player to my firestick, and do have my G Master login info. If someone could please DM me the specifics (URL, M3U, whatever) and walk me through how to get back into it? I'm fairly tech savvy, but this crap has me sooooo frustrated. Thanks in advance!!
DM sent

I can't get the EPG working on Tivimate. I have all the channels but no EPG. I have entered all the info in the app but still not working. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I can't get the EPG working on Tivimate. I have all the channels but no EPG. I have entered all the info in the app but still not working. Thanks for any help you can provide.
there is no EPG for GM at the moment

Thanks for the info here...I think that GM made it easy for folks to use and didn't have to figure anything out. Me i am grateful that the staff here had the info for the server to use , I used the xciptv and it was pretty easy to do. And yes I remember the free days of TPK but I got the impression that they wanted to do it the right way. Just not sure what happened here and patience is a virtue
Thank you Ron. It worked great!

I'm on the GMaster Panel formerly MINT PANEL so what do I need to do? I've never gotten any email. DM please!! Thanks.

Guys/Gals regarding the EPG, i am on TIVIMATE and noticed sometimes when i update tv guide it will update and all is good. Sometimes it will fail, i'll wait about 30 mins to a couple hours try again and it will update. Be patient it's hit and miss right now.:)

Back
Top Bottom