Games Masters IPTV

Husham

totally agree with what you have said.... someone’s putting their neck on the line....

If someone could throw me the url via DM that would be awesome !!

thanks
DM sent

Hi I'm just looking for a dm on how to pay my bill....currently using tivimate for my gamemaster....is there anything better to uuse? Thanks for any information

Please could I get the instructions for getting my game master up and running, I do have TiviMate installed but lost! Also billing? Any info appreciated THANK YOU!!!

Had it working in XCIPTV via the url sent from here. Now it appears the URL is no longer working.

Can I get a DM

Like many, I'm seeking help on what has become a moving target.
As I understand it ; tivimate & an updated the url gets it done using current ( previous ) user & password.
Could some kind soul please DM the current working URL ?
Thanks in advance, #6

Guys
I can't stress this enought. Back when I found out about file link I said this is the worse thing that happened.

We are sharing contents that is basically hosted on somoen that has put his name and his details will be available for any company wanting to know your details later. Ther is no privacy for the people uploading on the file link

Yes it is good for the end users. But the more we use a file link the more the person put the file link will be caught and tracked and then file link will come down because they could be in the news paper sharing files. Or even end up with fines and so on

I seen YouTubers that didn't listen to my warning, end up losing their YouTube and their subscribers
And I saw IPTV companies tracked from their file link

Once again file link is great for the end users. But I don't encourage this because we only cause trouble later down the line to the guys that pout the file link together and they end up in hot water because we wanted to be lazy not to download using direct links.

Can you people really justify asking for file link and not caring about who gets in hot water down the line

Basically are you saying Game Master is gone and we are using an interim server?

Been following this conversation for days now to see what's up with G Master Panel, as I just subscribed to the service roughly 3 weeks ago and it has been down since the weekend. HUGE disappointment!! At any rate, I was able to download the XCIPTV player to my firestick, and do have my G Master login info. If someone could please DM me the specifics (URL, M3U, whatever) and walk me through how to get back into it? I'm fairly tech savvy, but this crap has me sooooo frustrated. Thanks in advance!!

Back
Top Bottom