Games Masters IPTV

There must be a better way than DM? I've posted a few times since yesterday on different posts and I keep getting missed haha. I am patient but just thinking it's just going to get worse surely???
DM sent

Is there a new gamemaster portal to pay or anything like that and or new discord server?

Gotta say one thing good about my backup service. They don't change websites, passwords and servers every 3 months and leave good people in the dark. Thank goodness for this forum.
The way you keep posting, I'm betting you are a salesman for your "backup service"

Can I get the URL please and also the best app to watch on. Was using xciptv and randomly stopped working last night.

Is xciptv down now to just got it working yesterday and today no channels, did I miss new info

Long time TPK / GM sub, can I get a DM of any updates . I used the new URL , mine is working but my service is expiring in a few days and I do not want to lose this service

I'm sure it was something terrible that left 15000 subscribers hanging in the breeze.
The way you keep posting, I'm betting you are a salesman for your "backup service"
I've been a subscriber to Gamemaster since they were "the Players Klub. and its like every 3 months another situation happens, they change a website, we had to change your password, were topdog, were not topdog. we had to throw out some dead weight. I mean WTF every few months? I'm pissed. and the back up is better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom