Games Masters IPTV

After testing several tools I have found the new server works on:
Mac - GSE Smart IPTV
IOS - GSE Smart IPTV, Xtream GO
Android box - Tivimate (XCIPTV didn't work by the way)
Samsung Tizen - Smart IPTV

Please make sure you introduce the right credentials at the time of entering the M3U and EPG urls. I have noticed that sometimes copy and paste replaces the username and password with "x"s not preserving the actual values.

If you don't have the new URL for the server please DM a staff member. They have been very helpful and vary patient with me.

is there a sign of a glimmer of hope as our subscriptions will expire in less than 30 days?
Yes, we have service for now, but only for so long.
Anybody know anything?

Still like how they charged my CC yesterday...pretty sure I wasn't on any auto payment either. Really low of them.
I can tell you that they dont do that manually they dont have the time. it is set auto in their panel or next time you can send them a message you can have them disable that feature

Still like how they charged my CC yesterday...pretty sure I wasn't on any auto payment either. Really low of them.
Mine is up next week. I am hoping we hear more soon so I wouldn’t mind auto renewing my old package for $5.

is there a sign of a glimmer of hope as our subscriptions will expire in less than 30 days?
Yes, we have service for now, but only for so long.
Anybody know anything?
enjoy it while it last

How the hell is everybody getting emails? I've got two accounts. One with top dog and one with gmaster and haven't gotten not one email from either.
I got an invoice for the month of june last tuesday and i paid it from there (I'm 'supposedly' paid up till July 2nd)..easyinternet or something..which was also the name they gave me for their new server, which doesnt even work. its another url thats been working. now that 'easyinternet' site immediately doesnt come up.. i best keep an eye on my credit card that i used..a lot of shadiness goin on right now

1st...THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE WITH THIS INFO!
Now i use a black android box and loaded Xciptv onto it. It is asking for an XC API URL, then a user name and password. Sorry to sound stupid but where do I register to get a User name and pasword?

enjoy it while it last
Hate to be a conspiracy theorist but I remember being on Discord 1 hour before they pulled the plug on us.
Everyone complaining how service just stopped on various players.
Didn't dawn on me then but now it is all too clear.
Wonder if they were held ransom?
Seriously hope my CC details aren't comprimised.
Mind your CC accounts just in case....I know I will.

After testing several tools I have found the new server works on:
Mac - GSE Smart IPTV
IOS - GSE Smart IPTV, Xtream GO
Android box - Tivimate (XCIPTV didn't work by the way)
Samsung Tizen - Smart IPTV

Please make sure you introduce the right credentials at the time of entering the M3U and EPG urls. I have noticed that sometimes copy and paste replaces the username and password with "x"s not preserving the actual values.

If you don't have the new URL for the server please DM a staff member. They have been very helpful and vary patient with me.
Where do you Dm a s staff member??

Hate to be a conspiracy theorist but I remember being on Discord 1 hour before they pulled the plug on us.
Everyone complaining how service just stopped on various players.
Didn't dawn on me then but now it is all too clear.
Wonder if they were held ransom?
Seriously hope my CC details aren't comprimised.
Mind your CC accounts just in case....I know I will.
i remember friday night i was kinda buzzed and i said something to them on discord like "you guys pick friday night for maintenance huh..thats just Ducky!" and then I wrote: "Weak!" ..both messages were deleted as well as a bunch of other peoples messages..in main support i believe

Back
Top Bottom