Games Masters IPTV

I lost two subscriptions to GM over the weekend also. Could you please send me how to get back on? I have TiViMate so if you could send me the url for the player and peg I would be very grateful. Thanks

Hello Husham I’m one of many users of gamemaster do you have any link or info about this situation??
Please any info can be useful thanks

Downloaded XCIPTV App...can someone DM the URL to me? I tried the one in the list with no luck using my GM name and password..
Thanks all

How the hell is everybody getting emails? I've got two accounts. One with top dog and one with gmaster and haven't gotten not one email from either.

I need a DM also. I would like to know how to get service back but also lost my login info. I don't have access to the client panel to retrieve it. Gives me an error message.

I need a DM also. I would like to know how to get service back but also lost my login info. I don't have access to the client panel to retrieve it. Gives me an error message.

Same here for me. Long time TPK user here. No emails. I need the new server name if it has changed so I can reconnect.

Back
Top Bottom