Games Masters IPTV

Can you dm me the new details. I kinda figured most of it out but most players and streams are intermittent and my fudged settings might be the issue. Also my account is due today, any idea what might happen with subscription options?

Anyone know how to get Smarters fire stick back working? Strange one of the few players it fails on.

my iptv and discord are all gone And I didn’t get any info about any changes. can you please DM the new url details? Thank you

I’ve managed to get the channels listed and working in Kodi under IPTV Simple Client. I used the following address under M3U Playlist URL:

http://XXXXXXXXXX:XXXX/get.php?username=XXXX&password=XXXXXXX&type=mpeg_plus&output=ts

I was wondering, can someone help me with the correct address I should enter under EPG Settings - XMLTV URL?

can someone help I sent a ticket a couple of days ago through my client area and today got a reply saying ticket is closed but I now can't access my client area just get error message
how can I get in touch with them?

Gamemaster not working. Service that replaced TopDog... Easyinternet.net and through which I paid through Sept. 1, does not work. Discord not working. Don't understand what to do

Back
Top Bottom