Games Masters IPTV

Is it safe to pay on pds site or not
I must pay today and site is not secure
Can some one help me please

Last edited:
Is it safe to pay on pds site or not
I must pay today and site is not secure
Can some one help me please
Really up to you. If you do I would do it with a payment method that might get hacked. Until they are back to a secure site with proper SSL in place it is a no go for me.

Looks like the site has once again become secure. No https:// in red at top and no pop up of Privacy issue. Hope it is finally fixed for everyone.

So, I have a question... Do most on this forum have a minimum of 2 services? Post below how many services you have and what is your preferred app (TiviMate).

Hello guys does anybody know how to add connection and pay bill before bill generates? I just got a Chromecast and want to add connection before the NFL games come on. For pdslive.media. any help would be appreciated. Thx in advance

So, I have a question... Do most on this forum have a minimum of 2 services? Post below how many services you have and what is your preferred app (TiviMate).
i have 2 but im actually trying add a 3rd right now but there is no option to add connection. do you know where i can find it? thx in advnce

i have 2 but im actually trying add a 3rd right now but there is no option to add connection. do you know where i can find it? thx in advnce
I actually have 3 services. Reason for 3 services is for actually what happened with us recently. One goes down you still have another. I kept the 3 as I have had them a long time and price has been grandfathered in. I have been using Smarters. Only because sometimes the service gives you a link for it. I have heard good things about other apps as well.

Got a notice to pay yesterday, Paid no problem. Never had a problem paying for the last 5 years. Always responded to any tickets iv'e put in within 1 or 2 days.

Why does it say EXPIRED. YOUR ACCOUNT IS EXPIRED? My payment is not due until March 15th. Anyone else with this issue?
Yep,mine came up account expired on Jan. 15,even though I paid for 3 months in Dec.Did same thing a few months ago too. Luckily then I put in a ticket and they actually responded and got it back on in a couple of days.Put in another ticket about it yesterday,nothing yet.

Why does it say EXPIRED. YOUR ACCOUNT IS EXPIRED? My payment is not due until March 15th. Anyone else with this issue?
I am getting the same message account expired, all though I am paid through March 15th. I am not sure why they are NOT answering Tickets I have put in 2 tickets with NO response; they do not usual do this. Does anyone else have an answer to this issue? And where is Support?????

I am getting the same message account expired, all though I am paid through March 15th. I am not sure why they are NOT answering Tickets I have put in 2 tickets with NO response; they do not usual do this. Does anyone else have an answer to this issue? And where is Support???
A friend that pays quarterly is having the same "expired" issue even though he has 2 more months of service left. He is also not getting any response from support to his tickets. Personally, I pay monthly and my service is still up and running without any issues. Maybe Husham will update as to the reason for the "expired" errors and lack of responses. I'll be looking for another service just in case this issue becomes systemic.

A friend that pays quarterly is having the same "expired" issue even though he has 2 more months of service left. He is also not getting any response from support to his tickets. Personally, I pay monthly and my service is still up and running without any issues. Maybe Husham will update as to the reason for the "expired" errors and lack of responses. I'll be looking for another service just in case this issue becomes systemic.
Are you sure he signed up for the correct service. I thought PDS was only buildingmonthly and there was no option for anything more than that. No option for three month billing.

Back
Top Bottom