Games Masters IPTV

I noticed there is an issue with the payment site. Appears it is no long a secure site HTTPS. That is a problem everyone should be concerned with as payment information will not be transmitted securely between you and the payment processor. Maybe one of the admins can verify when the issue will be resolved. @Crystal

A website that is not secure means that the connection between the website and your web browser is not encrypted. This means that any information you enter on the website, such as passwords, credit card numbers, or personal information, could potentially be intercepted by a third party.
I also noticed this yesterday and did not proceed to the website however I had noticed previously that the website had saved my card details even though I had never asked it to and I had also previously, unsuccessfully, tried to delete the card details.

Today I awoke to an email from the fraud protection team of my bank who had noticed unusual activity on my account, gave them a call and they had blocked a test minibar charge at a location in New York (I live on the otherside of the world) and my card has now been cancelled.

It may be unrelated however I would be interested to know if anyone else has noticed any unusual transactions in their account or has had a similar experience with their bank?

I also noticed this yesterday and did not proceed to the website however I had noticed previously that the website had saved my card details even though I had never asked it to and I had also previously, unsuccessfully, tried to delete the card details.

Today I awoke to an email from the fraud protection team of my bank who had noticed unusual activity on my account, gave them a call and they had blocked a test minibar charge at a location in New York (I live on the otherside of the world) and my card has now been cancelled.

It may be unrelated however I would be interested to know if anyone else has noticed any unusual transactions in their account or has had a similar experience with their bank?
No issues like that on my end.

This IPTV has been so reliable for so long but now I haven't gotten support replies for over a week, now the website's not secure, and my sub just expired. Seems like they're abandoning ship.

Anyone have an alternative IPTV as reliable and stable as this??

Something I had not noticed before. When I opened a ticket it put my public IP address in the ticket. I looked at previous ones and it is not there.

I would also consider an alternative IPTV. I’ve had Gamers for years also but my sub is about to expire and I’m not going to enter my financial info with the expired website certificate and warnings about logging into their site.

I could use a DM as well. I have been looking for something with catchup if anyone knows of a service.

can some one share an alternative streaming service please, been with this service for 7 years and its sad that it may be the end

I would also consider an alternative IPTV. I’ve had Gamers for years also but my sub is about to expire and I’m not going to enter my financial info with the expired website certificate and warnings about logging into their site.
If I sent you a recommendation via DM please do not share it out. I would like your thoughts on the service if you try it out. I have no affiliation with any service. My intention is to not overload them and degrade service.
Same issue as others, could you send me it too please.

Back
Top Bottom