Games Masters IPTV

Was finally able to make payment on billingsystems.email. Used Google pay to make payment. But when I go to check my service the screen is still saying banned. Anyone on pdslive know how long it takes to come back up

Hi there, made a new account with pds. Account status still says pending under services tab. No response from ticket created.
Any advice?

Hi there, made a new account with pds. Account status still says pending under services tab. No response from ticket created.
Any advice?
Still pending a reply on both sites. Still pending service status on pds. Still unable to accept payment on billing portal

Still pending a reply on both sites. Still pending service status on pds. Still unable to accept payment on billing portal
Paid for my subscription. When paying with billing portal, we going to do payment, it'll say please wait, click that then it will proceed to payment accepted

I was able to make payment on billing portal using Google pay. I made a ticket and they reset my account. But it took a while for a response

Looks like maybe the end. Login says site unreachable. 24 hours and no response to ticket. Paid through October. Gone?

Please DM new link for website also. I need to open support ticket. I paid in July and now I have expired on my screen.

billingsystems is down because of a billing error they are trying to fix which is stated when loading their page. I'm assuming pds is down for the same issue. I'm sure both sites will be back up eventually.

Please can I get this link too. Thanks

Can I get the link also

If new link available may I please get a pm also? Thanks

New payment link for me also thanks

new payment link also please !

Link for me too please, if possible.

New payment link or Create a ticket link please? The main PSDLive website is unreachable. Thank you.

Please DM new link for website also. I need to open support ticket. I paid in July and now I have expired on my screen.
Both websites were down but they are back up again. Just checked to verify. Open the portal in a new page if you are still having issues. The website addresses themselves haven’t changed.

Both websites were down but they are back up again. Just checked to verify. Open the portal in a new page if you are still having issues. The website addresses themselves haven’t changed.
I PAYED MY ACCOUNT YESTERDAY STILL NO SERVICE WHAT DO I DO DO THEY HAVE A NEW URL BY THE WAY WHAT IS THE URL TY GREAT SITE

Back
Top Bottom