Games Masters IPTV

Well, this morning while Billing System site was still down, I opened an account at PDSLive. Paid w card. 12 hours later I have not gotten an email with my account info (and yes, I've checked my spam folder).

Then Billing Systems came back and I tried to pay my invoice. Every card was declined, including a debt card with PLENTY of money-- so it seems to be them.

I have opened support tickets at both sites. Neither have gotten a response.

What a frustrating day!

Well, this morning while Billing System site was still down, I opened an account at PDSLive. Paid w card. 12 hours later I have not gotten an email with my account info (and yes, I've checked my spam folder).

Then Billing Systems came back and I tried to pay my invoice. Every card was declined, including a debt card with PLENTY of money-- so it seems to be them.

What a frustrating day!
I am in the same boat, tried paying throughout the day today Billing Systems and no luck. I have left two tickets for help and no response

Verified account is paid through 9/16, yet receiving ACCOUNT EXPIRED message on all devices. What is going on???

What a frustrating day!
In PDSLIVE website..click your service..then click the name of your service..scroll down and you should see your IPTV service details that will include your username and password.

Verified account is paid through 9/16, yet receiving ACCOUNT EXPIRED message on all devices. What is going on???
Open a ticket on the portal you use to pay your bill. Explain that to them. They will fix it for you.

Open a ticket on the portal you use to pay your bill. Explain that to them. They will fix it for you.
Thanks Crystal, but I already have and still waiting on a response. We used to get an automated response that also reset our account., I didn't even get that this time. No worries, it usually sorts its self out eventually 😅

Hi i have my service with billingsystems. Can someone please dm me the link for PDS website so i can get my service through them instead? thank you

Back
Top Bottom