Games Masters IPTV

I replied to their billing email and then managed to login and did the payment but then I wanted to go back to the client area to cancel the ticket and it said account suspended. Now I can or find the webpage anymore. We need Crystal!!! Lol she usually knows what’s happening.
I have a link that works. I’ll DM it to you

PDSLIVE’s website is up. There’s been a few hiccups where it goes down..but then it comes back up again. Unfortunately..Billing Systems is still down as of right now. No update from them yet.
If you continue to get the “account suspended” page..it’s your device saving cookies and a cache. If you clear them..the PDSLIVE site will load. Or just open a new page with the original website url and it should load. If you are still having problems..I can give you the link to click on in a DM.

PDSLIVE’s website is up. There’s been a few hiccups where it goes down..but then it comes back up again. Unfortunately..Billing Systems is still down as of right now. No update from them yet.
If you continue to get the “account suspended” page..it’s your device saving cookies and a cache. If you clear them..the PDSLIVE site will load. Or just open a new page with the original website url and it should load. If you are still having problems..I can give you the link to click on in a DM.
So I got into the pdslive website and managed to pay. I’m have new username and password but my account info doesn’t s intact. Also took a CC payment. Hope that helps those still with issues

I'm on billingsystems for payment which is still down and saying my account is suspended for non payment. I had a grandfathered account, am I going to lose that over their inability to take my payment?

I'm on billingsystems for payment which is still down and saying my account is suspended for non payment. I had a grandfathered account, am I going to lose that over their inability to take my payment?
I did...i just entered my info through pds and paid them, 1 new user name and password and 5 minutes later, my service is working again. Unfortunately it's $4 more than what i was playing and the adult channels aren't in there like they were, but everything else is great... Tired of waiting all this time for their page to come up...

the billing system is now saying
"This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information." what do i do?

Back
Top Bottom