Games Masters IPTV

Just about done with this service. Been with it since players klub days. Billing portal still down. If anyone’s knows how I can still pay without using bitcoin would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I’m done
It's frustrating yes. Payment situation is down right now and our account is a hold. Our service will not be terminated, will say expired/banned, it's just automatic for when invoice aren't paid. May take some time, was told could create a new account with PDSLIVE and could be transferred back to our original services. That's just my thought.

It's frustrating yes. Payment situation is down right now and our account is a hold. Our service will not be terminated, will say expired/banned, it's just automatic for when invoice aren't paid. May take some time, was told could create a new account with PDSLIVE and could be transferred back to our original services. That's just my thought.
So I get an email today saying first notice of unpaid invoice… go here….so I do and the site is still not working…that’s the frustrating part… don’t send me an overdue notice for f I can’t go and pay it

Billingsystems payment portal has been down over a week now.. no updates.. nothing... I understand things go wrong but at least update your customers! This is crazy!

I would advise everyone here to find another service. There are plenty out there who are way more professional with little to no down time. Some even have telegrams that will troubleshoot any problem within a matter of minutes. If they can't be courteous enough to inform you of what's happening, they don't deserve your money.

I paid my invoice with cc on pdslive page will keep refresh each time till it go through be patient. Good luck

I paid my invoice with cc on pdslive page will keep refresh each time till it go through be patient. Good luck
That’s great but my account is through the billing portal site which is still down…plus the tried creating an account at pdslive and couldn’t do it so…

That’s great but my account is through the billing portal site which is still down…plus the tried creating an account at pdslive and couldn’t do it so…
Yeah, PDSlive was down for me as well. I have the billing portal too and my services stopped officially today.

Yeah, PDSlive was down for me as well. I have the billing portal too and my services stopped officially today.
I replied to their billing email and then managed to login and did the payment but then I wanted to go back to the client area to cancel the ticket and it said account suspended. Now I can or find the webpage anymore. We need Crystal!!! Lol she usually knows what’s happening.

I was using billing systems and then couldn't pay my invoice. Signed up with PDSlive last night and was charged on my card. Didn't receive login details. Not sure what is going on. Does anyone else have another provider?

I was using billing systems and then couldn't pay my invoice. Signed up with PDSlive last night and was charged on my card. Didn't receive login details. Not sure what is going on. Does anyone else have another provider?

Check your spam folder. That's where mine ended up.

I paid my invoice on Friday on time, payment went through. I am getting the account suspended message now. My service is currently up though.

i need help, tried to log on to the site pds live, to pay my subcription and got an account suspended message. i can not get on to the site at all

i need help, tried to log on to the site pds live, to pay my subcription and got an account suspended message. i can not get on to the site at all
I was able to pay after many frustrating tries last night. The. Site appeared up and running now this morning I can’t even find the site. It says account suspended when I try to actually go to login page. This is getting ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom