Games Masters IPTV

Hey guys my epg has been down for months. I know its probably just something I haven't updated. Anyone got a solution?
Force stop and clear cache on your IPTV app in Settings on your device. Make sure you are using the port # :2086 on the end of your server url. Update your app manually for your EPG. It should work. They haven’t had any EPG issues for quite awhile now.

Definitely DOWN in bama!!.. 10am central

Edit: Definitely UP in bama!!.. 3pm central
:clap: Glad you’re up and running again. Ya’ll stay safe down there. Weather’s been a bit crazy. 🙏🏻

Well, mine is out completely. Waited to see if it'll fix itself, but nah. Bummer
Made sure the bill has been paid for another month...

Well, mine is out completely. Waited too see if it'll fix itself, but nah. Bummer
The service is up. Watching it right now. Do you have an invoice due or is it weather related? Those storms were tearing up the south..especially Texas. You can try opening a ticket on the portal if it isn’t weather related.

Sorry..just saw your edit. So it isn’t invoice related (unless you just now paid it..)

Well, mine is out completely. Waited to see if it'll fix itself, but nah. Bummer
Made sure the bill has been paid for another month...
Nah, paid the invoice on the 8th and I'm in Canada, no storm out here today, nice and breezy.

TvIMate tells me link connection failed, I've reset my internet/router and still same issue.

Channel list and Guide updates fine with no errors.

Nah, paid the invoice on the 8th and I'm in Canada, no storm out here today, nice and breezy.

TvIMate tells me link connection failed, I've reset my internet/router and still same issue.
Do you have Gamers SIPTV app? It’s a hardcoded XCIPTV app requiring only username and password. If you don’t..I’ll DM it to you. Usually it’s the best way to confirm that the service is up and your credentials are working. If you can’t connect or login there..it will confirm your issue.

Do you have Gamers SIPTV app? It’s a hardcoded XCIPTV app requiring only username and password. If you don’t..I’ll DM it to you. Usually it’s the best way to confirm that the service is up and your credentials are working. If you can’t connect or login there..it will confirm your issue.
No, don't have it I know my creds are fine, it can update the guide and channel listing ... DM and ill try it

Well, found my issue. Service is fine and running. Someone didn't shut off the last instance on the TV upstairs, so I was past my 2 connection limit...my bad...
It’s ok..at least you figured it out. 😉

Back
Top Bottom