Games Masters IPTV

Please send new URL.

Firestick and Shield are working fine with no issues however my other devices are constantly getting 403 error in TiviMate and nothing will load in SIPTV.

I'm getting similar errors where I'm no longer able to login with my credentials. This started a few days ago and nothing has changed on my end. I've tried logging in with Tivimate and SIPTV with no success. I've done all the usual device maintenance (clear cache etc) to no avail.
I've logged a ticket but nothing has come about from it yet other than the robo email with my account info stating that it is active and has been rebooted.

I've had this service for quite awhile and this is really my first issue other than the occasional service outage that affects everyone. Hoping this can get resolved soon.

I'm getting similar errors where I'm no longer able to login with my credentials. This started a few days ago and nothing has changed on my end. I've tried logging in with Tivimate and SIPTV with no success. I've done all the usual device maintenance (clear cache etc) to no avail.
I've logged a ticket but nothing has come about from it yet other than the robo email with my account info stating that it is active and has been rebooted.

I've had this service for quite awhile and this is really my first issue other than the occasional service outage that affects everyone. Hoping this can get resolved soon.
You've probably already done this as part of the device maintenance, but just on the off-chance -- I was having a similar problem, and what corrected it was unplugging my modem for a few minutes, plugging it back in and re-starting my Firestick.

You've probably already done this as part of the device maintenance, but just on the off-chance -- I was having a similar problem, and what corrected it was unplugging my modem for a few minutes, plugging it back in and re-starting my Firestick.
Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I did reset my modem, router, and my device - no dice. Even on my smartphone using a different network, I can no longer login using GSE.

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I did reset my modem, router, and my device - no dice. Even on my smartphone using a different network, I can no longer login using GSE.
That has also happened to me as well, I did submit a ticket, the automatic bot always replies with the info and the reset...sometimes that doesn't fully work, best other way is to reply with *bump* and your issues, then they personally reply for support. Cheers.

That has also happened to me as well, I did submit a ticket, the automatic bot always replies with the info and the reset...sometimes that doesn't fully work, best other way is to reply with *bump* and your issues, then they personally reply for support. Cheers.
Thanks. I'll follow up and do that.

What are the limits to this subscription? How many devices etc.?
It depends on your sub. New All access subs have 1 connection. Older All access subs have 2. Family accounts have 2-3. You would need to check inside your IPTV app under your Gamers playlist info and it should tell you how many connections you have.

Please send new URL.

Firestick and Shield are working fine with no issues however my other devices are constantly getting 403 error in TiviMate and nothing will load in SIPTV.
DM sent. Sorry guys..I wasn’t getting any notifications for you all posting here. Don’t know why. 🤷‍♀️

It says my account is expired on my channels but I just payed month ago. I even opened a ticket on the site and told them that my expiration date never changed on my app. In the client portal though it says it doesn't expire until June. Do they even have a support team?

It says my account is expired on my channels but I just payed month ago. I even opened a ticket on the site and told them that my expiration date never changed on my app. In the client portal though it says it doesn't expire until June. Do they even have a support team?
Open a ticket in the payment portal and have them reset your account, it worked for me when I had the same issue on friday

Back
Top Bottom