Games Masters IPTV

I’m unable to use my supermega.vision account for several weeks now. This happened on my accounts auto-renewal date, I had a second account that worked until it’s renewal date (yesterday) and it no longer works now also. I receive an “user authentication failed” on SmartersIPTV app. I’ve opened several tickets on the portal without success, only an auto-bot response. Any suggestions on how to restore service, or suggestions for a similarly priced alternative(s)? Thanks
DM sent

Ok what is supermegavision? Does it have anything to do with why the mains xml url isn’t working?
SuperMegaVision is one of Gamers websites and payment portals. If you don’t pay your bill there..it doesn’t affect you or your Gamers service. The mains server urls are working. It may be your credentials that aren’t.

I had just posted this in the “new url” thread:

There are solar flares and a winter storm BOTH affecting us right now! No doubt this is the reason for the issues you are seeing. Not much we can do about it right now. Just have to wait it out.
That would be true of all services and I have backups that are working.PDS had been fine until a short time ago.

That would be true of all services and I have backups that are working.PDS had been fine until a short time ago.
That post was dated February 22, 2023 in the middle of a winter storm.

I’m unable to use my supermega.vision account for several weeks now. This happened on my accounts auto-renewal date, I had a second account that worked until it’s renewal date (yesterday) and it no longer works now also. I receive an “user authentication failed” on SmartersIPTV app. I’ve opened several tickets on the portal without success, only an auto-bot response. Any suggestions on how to restore service, or suggestions for a similarly priced alternative(s)? Thanks
I am having the same issue. Authentication fails. Opened several tickets with no response. Now I cannot access my acvount information as the customer portal appears to be down and has been down for several days. Any help is appreciated.

I am having the same issue. Authentication fails. Opened several tickets with no response. Now I cannot access my acvount information as the customer portal appears to be down and has been down for several days. Any help is appreciated.
The portal was up earlier today. I checked it 3 different times. It’s up right now. I just checked!

Back
Top Bottom