Games Masters IPTV

Hello , can someone send me the new url also ? I’ve been using mains.vip with no problem on xciptv until a couple of days ago . Just took my payment March 1st also and same issue with expiry date but no one replaying to my ticket even though I did the bump
You have the correct url. Just add :2086 to the end. If that doesn’t help..it’s your credentials that aren’t working.

Hello , can someone send me the new url also ? I’ve been using mains.vip with no problem on xciptv until a couple of days ago . Just took my payment March 1st also and same issue with expiry date but no one replaying to my ticket even though I did the bump
Be patient. It took two days for them to get back to me. But they will get it squared away. The URL is the same, just add the port ( :2086)

Has anyone gotten any responses today to their support tickets? I bumped mine yesterday and again this morning.

Same problem here. Using XCIPTV then tried SIPTV. Will not accept my login credentials. Had been working fine.

Same problem here. Using XCIPTV then tried SIPTV. Will not accept my login credentials. Had been working fine.
Might need to put in a support ticket to have them check your credentials.

Did that. Only response has been a Support Bot stating they have reset my account. I guess I just have to wait.
Yeah may have to respond again so you can get a person instead of the bot.

Back
Top Bottom