Games Masters IPTV

Hello, can you send me the new url as well. Thank you

Please DM me new URL also for xciptv player

can i get the new url please?

Ok may I have the new url please
There is no new url. The url they were giving out is a M3U version of their web player..which still isn’t working. I have no idea why they were sending this to people. It will work but there’s no EPG with it. The channels load very slow as it’s a web based link.

The urls we have been using for quite awhile now that have the port :2086 in them are still working.

Is there a different app that is working with the service? If so send me the details please & thanks.
Personally, I only use TiviMate and IPTV Smarters, TiviMate pretty much exclusively and they're both working.
I know IMPlayer and OTT Navigator are working which I use at times. Any other I don't care for. Personal taste.

There is no new url. The url they were giving out is an M3U version of their web player..which still isn’t working. I have no idea why they were sending this to people. It will work but there’s no EPG with it. The channels load very slow as it’s a web based link.

The urls we have been using for quite awhile now that have the port :2086 in them are still working.
When i opened a ticket the response I got gave me a url without the :2086. A
so I can’t reload the playlist in tivimate and no one will give me a reason why. Plus my billing and expiration dates are all different. Right now I think it’s a hot mess all around.

I have yet to get into any app, XCIPTV, SIPTV, IPTV Smarters, TiviMate. Tried using all address with or w/o port information. Also received the same message as John above said. Support gave us these addresses in an automated message.

If there is any update on the service outside of a BillingSystems support ticket or if we should be using a specific app/address can it be forwarded over? Thank you.

I have been waiting on a reply to my DM and post for a week regarding the new link and have not got a reply. Lol

I have been waiting on a reply to my DM and post for a week regarding the new link and have not got a reply. Lol
I don’t know how you got lost in the mix! I’ll DM you right now. Sorry!

Reactions: dmx
Nothing is working for me. I have tried other players and the SIPTV one, have contacted support and they've emailed back with same credentials. Tried everything and just paid up until June. Nothing has worked

Nothing is working for me. I have tried other players and the SIPTV one, have contacted support and they've emailed back with same credentials. Tried everything and just paid up until June. Nothing has worked
Reply to their ticket and tell them that.

So I'm up and running using the same url (with the : port number). Issue was that paying the invoice didn't update my expiry date. I submitted a ticket, got the bot response and replied *bump*. It's one guy troubleshooting for three platforms and he's dancing as fast as he can, so be patient. In the end, I didn't have to change anything. Check your expiry date and get your ticket in.

Hello , can someone send me the new url also ? I’ve been using mains.vip with no problem on xciptv until a couple of days ago . Just took my payment March 1st also and same issue with expiry date but no one replaying to my ticket even though I did the bump

Back
Top Bottom