Games Masters IPTV

According to the EPG on ABC the penguins are playin the blues.. too bad all i can see is a never ending circle!!..my patience is wearing thin with this service.. how do you go from all last year without any problems to this year with a ton of problems? whats changed? Too many new subs?

And you know why the billing portal is always conveniently down when the service is down.. bc they dont want 1000’s of tickets

So am I to comprehend that the systems are down regardless of having the "regular" XCIPTV link or the SIPTV one?

According to the EPG on ABC the penguins are playin the blues.. too bad all i can see is a never ending circle!!..my patience is wearing thin with this service.. how do you go from all last year without any problems to this year with a ton of problems? whats changed? Too many new subs?

And you know why the billing portal is always conveniently down when the service is down.. bc they dont want 1000’s of tickets
I would highly recommend that you call your local cable provider and subscribe to them. On a more serious note why not have 2 so that if one goes down you still have a backup? It's not that much $$.

Back
Top Bottom