SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Amazing that crystal provided the link to so many people but not one of them has provided it to the numerous people requesting it.
I assume it is not for me to share as I have never seen Crystal say "oh, go ahead and share with anyone who is asking for it when I'm not around." I don't have the alt one she talked about last night (that I know of) but if Crystal says that in future we can share the new URLs around, I am happy to do so. I will say I am currently using the VIP:#### one and it's working for me right now.
 
I've never gotten it to work before including the port number, so I've always just stuck to the base address, but I just discovered that adding the port number and I'm back up today. So if you don't normally use the port #, try adding it then restart app.
 
My service is still down, anyone mind sharing the alternate URL ? Thanks is advance....................
 
Back
Top