Games Masters IPTV

Can I complain?🤣🤣
Please complain! Throw a poor dog a bone.
Dog Tick GIF by Checkatrade.com

Some of my channels logos not showing on iptv pro app but showing on tivimate and implayer how to fix that . Thanks for the support. Problem not related to GM

Anyone else having buffering issues. My other service is working fine.
No. - All channels? Some channels? Specific channels? Is it on a heavily watched PPV event or other at specific times of the day? I am not having any issues like this, but I'm also not watching more than 6200 channels.

Some of my channels logos not showing on iptv pro app but showing on tivimate and implayer how to fix that . Thanks for the support. Problem not related to GM
I have never used this. IPTVEditor.com is a tool that has an automatic logo adder feature. Reportedly In one click, 90% of your channels are covered automatically. The algorithm combines their database logos and Internet search with an AI that automatically filters your channel's name and assigns a Logo.

I can't get an EPG on any app. I'm investigating.

The GM staff are hard at work to restore the EPG. No ETA at this time.

The EPG was restored overnight. Enjoy.

200.gif

(It's just a .gif, not representative of your EPG) ;)

Epg still not up with tivimate. I've tried everything.
It is, go to settings / EPG / clear EPG / refresh EPG, give it time to propogate. It's working

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone is having trouble logging into their accounts? it was working perfectly until yesterday morning. And now when I open XCIPTV it asks me to log in and then I get a pop up saying Log in failed please check your server address, username and Password. I didn't know if there is a new server? I have looked around and have not been able to find any answers, sorry if this is a repost and thank you.

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone is having trouble logging into their accounts? it was working perfectly until yesterday morning. And now when I open XCIPTV it asks me to log in and then I get a pop up saying Log in failed please check your server address, username and Password. I didn't know if there is a new server? I have looked around and have not been able to find any answers, sorry if this is a repost and thank you.
No problem here I'm afraid. I'm logged in right now and have been logged in on/off with one of several different apps this morning/afternoon. I do not use XCIPTV, but that's not important. You may need to clear the cache, re-enter your credentials to get back on. If you have another app, try logging in with that as well. But the service is up and running, same server for almost a year now.

P.S./I just installed XCIPTV and couldn't log in!
P.P.S./ Feeling pretty stupid, I entered my account wrong. It's working.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom