Games Masters IPTV

Hi, Does anybody has problems with the Game Master EPG server?
It is not working since a week ago. Maybe something has changed, and I wasn´t aware.
Thanks in advance for your help.
JC

Im having the same exact issue!!
@AnnaC, are you having a buffering issue or low space as @Crystalblue6161 described? Have you gotten a low space warning from the device?
If you're using a Firestick, as she indicated the new interface is taking up more space than the old. I'm unclear at this point just how much.
You can free up some space by going through each app and clearing the cache, deleting apps you do not use, and making sure you have deleted the installer package from apps you have installed.

Hi, Does anybody has problems with the Game Master EPG server?
It is not working since a week ago. Maybe something has changed, and I wasn´t aware.
Thanks in advance for your help.
JC
The EPG is working fine. Depending on your app, clear the cache, force close, reload and refresh the guide. If you're using an app like TiviMate, you can clear the EPG, and then update the EPG.

There is an app called "background apps& process list" it shows whats currently running and gives you shortcut to close all unnecessary things
Weird, I almost gave up on it yesterday then when I tried last time it was running smooth. Not sure what an issue is. Like I said everything runs fine on the phone so it's gotta be the stick. My speeds are good, I'm on fiber, Nord VPN gives me 80-100 mb/s.
Next weekend I'll try different stick, let's see how that works

There is an app called "background apps& process list" it shows whats currently running and gives you shortcut to close all unnecessary things
Weird, I almost gave up on it yesterday then when I tried last time it was running smooth. Not sure what an issue is. Like I said everything runs fine on the phone so it's gotta be the stick. My speeds are good, I'm on fiber, Nord VPN gives me 80-100 mb/s.
Next weekend I'll try different stick, let's see how that works
That is a decent app and it can be surprising how many apps don't close properly when you think you close them. The bigger culprit overall is storage space on a stick. If we're talking about a 4K stick I like to have about ~2gb free, but you can get away with less. It was unclear to me,. did the background app and process app clear up your problem or no? - In a more drastic measure that can be time-consuming is to restore a device to factory settings. Doing that arguably eliminates the question of space and memory being an issue.

I've been having buffering problems for a couple weeks now, even after restarting internet, clearing app cache, all the maintenance steps. Still plenty of room on firestick after update because I deleted most everything except Gamers apps. I have a backup service that is working perfectly with no buffering, so I have to assume the problem lies with Gamers somewhere. Hopefully it resolves itself soon.

I have been trying to find out the answer to the size of the new Fire interface. There seems to be a great difference of opinion. I thought I could get an answer from AFT News, or Troy, but no. Some of my devices have updated and some have not. I'll say this, I'm fairly certain on one, there is no difference, however, I just saw the following on Reddit which is suspect. Just being on Reddit it's suspect. If anyone finds out the real truth on this let us know.
"I only have six apps on mine but....prior to the new UI update it was around 2.7 to 3.0 free. After the update I have 3.2 to 3.4 free.
For whatever reason it appears the new version uses less space, at least on my Stick 4k."

I've been having buffering problems for a couple weeks now, even after restarting internet, clearing app cache, all the maintenance steps. Still plenty of room on firestick after update because I deleted most everything except Gamers apps. I have a backup service that is working perfectly with no buffering, so I have to assume the problem lies with Gamers somewhere. Hopefully it resolves itself soon.
There can be a myriad of reasons that can cause these problems as you know. The most frustrating is as you describe, two services, one no problem. Perhaps try a different app and/or different settings and see if there is any change in performance. While I can agree from some of the posts others are experiencing some buffering, it appears in the minority. If it persists you can put in a ticket and asks for a reset but I wouldn't assume that's a help right now.

@AnnaC, are you having a buffering issue or low space as @Crystalblue6161 described? Have you gotten a low space warning from the device?
If you're using a Firestick, as she indicated the new interface is taking up more space than the old. I'm unclear at this point just how much.
You can free up some space by going through each app and clearing the cache, deleting apps you do not use, and making sure you have deleted the installer package from apps you have installed.
Buffering issues. I have plenty of memory. I tried rebooting, changing the VPN countries and still major buffering.

Buffering issues. I have plenty of memory. I tried rebooting, changing the VPN countries and still major buffering.
I realize you're not alone, and these things can be frustrating. @tedm3 for example has another service that causes no issues, so how do you troubleshoot that? I don't know where you're located, so if you're in a country with one of the services that throttle it can be an issue. Likewise, are you losing a great deal of speed with the VPN running? Have you/can you try it with the VPN off?

I realize you're not alone, and these things can be frustrating. @tedm3 for example has another service that causes no issues, so how do you troubleshoot that? I don't know where you're located, so if you're in a country with one of the services that throttle it can be an issue. Likewise, are you losing a great deal of speed with the VPN running? Have you/can you try it with the VPN off?
I live in the United States. I tried with the VPN off and its the same. I've had this happen a couple of times in the past but not this bad. Oh well

I live in the United States. I tried with the VPN off and its the same. I've had this happen a couple of times in the past but not this bad. Oh well
I sympathize with your frustration. Generally, and that's a rather "general" comment these issues are local to the user. But there are odd circumstances as well that are very frustrating. For example, recently the 2.4 TiviMate had many arguing about buffering (I never had any). The 2.5 seems to have cleared up that issue. Why? I gather people with a service that use a custom app had made some changes internally in that app and as people were not made aware, there were issues with the TiviMate and others. In addition, there was a time where I appeared to be down for hours, but my neighbor was up and working. I opened a ticket, got a reset, and was fine. You can open a ticket regarding the buffering, request a reset, and see what happens. However, I do not think there is a similarity between my outage, my neighbor working, and your buffering. I tell you this because it's still likely there's an unknown at your end. If it was a GM problem there would be hundreds of messages here, not four or five. Having said that. I'd like to solve the four or five and will keep trying on your behalf and others.

Good to hear things were sorted out @kadm0s - I don't know if anyone here can take any credit for it. Not, GM, but I hear all the time of delays when people are paying with BTC. So you're not alone, not that it should make you feel any better.
Yes, month after month paying with BTC when I receive my invoice it stays unpaid even after 7 days. Gamers noted that it may take up to 1 week to clear, so much for the quick processing of sending BTC. Every month I have to take screen shot showing the payment transaction, the blockchain completed transaction and then depending on the support may/may not activate my account and mark as paid. It’s a pain and am now looking for an alternate service. I have a backup service and I pay with BTC every month. It may take a few hours due to blockchain load but they always send a notification with receipt ! My backup is now my primary and Gamers will be replaced. As a customer I should not have to monitor and follow up after I’ve made my payment, especially every month!

"gettin loose"? I don't follow that. I have Xfinity and do not use a VPN, use a bunch of apps to test, but mainly TiviMate. I've had no problems at all. Issues like this can be isolated and limited at times. Go through some of the trouble-shooting tips on page 288 of this thread.
yes, gettin loose..its slang for "throttling" which I think is happening here. Or GM's havin issue's on their end..I'm going to see if they will reset me..

yes, gettin loose..its slang for "throttling" which I think is happening here. Or GM's havin issue's on their end..I'm going to see if they will reset me..
Ah, gettin loose. Even looked it up in the urban dictionary and couldn't find it. Oh well. - Personally, I am completely unaware that Comcast is doing any throttling at all. Nonetheless, there appears to be a small group of people with buffering issues. I continue to believe this is specific to the users and I'd like to find a common thread to find out where the issue is.

TOP DEFINITION (Urban Dictionary)
get loose:
To tell a person to go wild,crazy and to do anthing....and that means anything!

As a kid it meant to fight someone. That's why I said its Us vs. them. Meaning us vs Comcast in this cat and mouse game. (Or whatever ISP provider) mine is comcast, whom I Loathe~~

TOP DEFINITION (Urban Dictionary)
get loose:
To tell a person to go wild,crazy and to do anthing....and that means anything!

As a kid it meant to fight someone. That's why I said its Us vs. them. Meaning us vs Comcast in this cat and mouse game. (Or whatever ISP provider) mine is comcast, whom I Loathe~~
Ah, I looked literally for "gettin loose". It is us vs them. For years I have had a love/hate relationship with them. I truly like the product(s). Techs that come out are always willing to go the extra mile. But dealing with them on the phone is a nightmare, notably because they always lie.

I'm curious about those with buffering issues. Would you please reply and advise if you are using a stream format of MPEGTS(.ts) or HLS(.m3u8)?
If you are using HLS, there may well be a tendency for more buffering. Just trying to pick this problem apart, one item at a time. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom