Games Masters IPTV

Anyone else just go down? I had an issue with my invoice that they fixed but then a few minutes later my streams fail. Coincident?
It's back, good timing. 😊

Anyone else just go down? I had an issue with my invoice that they fixed but then a few minutes later my streams fail. Coincident?
It's back, good timing. 😊
Service working here.

I'm curious about those with buffering issues. Would you please reply and advise if you are using a stream format of MPEGTS(.ts) or HLS(.m3u8)?
If you are using HLS, there may well be a tendency for more buffering. Just trying to pick this problem apart, one item at a time. Thanks.
I always use .ts ..GM got back with me quickly about my ticket for buffering and a reset request. they asked which channels i was experiencing buffering on. I told them my main channel is:
5074 - US FOX WSVN MIAMI

..and All of the CNN's:

5631 US 720 CNN
5632 US 720 CNN EAST
4946 US CNN
4947 US CNN FHD 1080
1336 CA: CNN

they came back saying they are not having any issues after testing them and gave me this list of possible remedies:

Please try this,

1. Clear cache for apps, restart device, modem and router. Leave power unplugged from all for a MINIMUM of 5 minutes. -(I do this frequently)
  2. If connected to a 5g network, change to 2g. If connected to 2g, connect to 5g. If it's possible to **hardwire your device **to the internet, do it! (Not sure how to do this nor do I know which Network I'm on. I think I'm on 5G. and I think they mean 2.4G) (And no, I cant hardwire it)
Run a speed test. (Analiti speed test is available in our File linked store, free). (I've known about this app on the firestick for a while. Download is strong, around 200, as I'm on Concast's "Blast Tier")

1. If using a VPN, change the server location. I do not recommend any free VPNs. Some ISPs do throttle so VPN is necessary for some customers. We do not recommend ANY free VPNs. (Don't have a VPN. Never needed one in FL. I've dabbled in a couple, they didn't seem to make much difference)
  2. If you have a multi-connection account, it is very important that you use stream type ts on ALL devices as if you are not, you will experience buffering. Always try to use stream type TS over m3u8. (I always have it set to TS although I did change it to m3u8 yesterday to experiment and that seemed to make it worse so I changed it back to TS)
****5. Audio/video out of sync issues for Amazon Fire Stick 4K please disable DOLBY in the audio settings on the stick. Use stream type m3u8 and VLC as player. (No audio/video out of sync issues)

If using VLC Player and getting Audio/video sync issues:
Open VLC. Allow permissions and click settings. Click hardware acceleration under Video and set to FULL ACCELERATION.
For glitchy/choppy video or frozen video and audio continues to play:
Open VLC Media Player, go to settings. Under video, set hardware acceleration to FULL ACCELERATION.**(Don't use the VLC, that seems worse from past experience. I just use the standard player that the App(s) come with)

*****6. Close Background apps
Using an app called Background Apps & Processes List can make this easy. It can be found in the google play store, Amazon store or from our Filelinked store. (I've known about this App for a while and use it quite frequently to Force Stop pesky apps that continue to run in the background)

All this said above, It was working Great all morning today. So yea, maybe it fixed itself out or Concast decided to not throttle me today...who knows...thanks for all your help around here Mike...

I always use .ts ..GM got back with me quickly about my ticket for buffering and a reset request. they asked which channels i was experiencing buffering on. I told them my main channel is:
5074 - US FOX WSVN MIAMI

..and All of the CNN's:

5631 US 720 CNN
5632 US 720 CNN EAST
4946 US CNN
4947 US CNN FHD 1080
1336 CA: CNN

they came back saying they are not having any issues after testing them and gave me this list of possible remedies:

Please try this,

1. Clear cache for apps, restart device, modem and router. Leave power unplugged from all for a MINIMUM of 5 minutes. -(I do this frequently)
  2. If connected to a 5g network, change to 2g. If connected to 2g, connect to 5g. If it's possible to **hardwire your device **to the internet, do it! (Not sure how to do this nor do I know which Network I'm on. I think I'm on 5G. and I think they mean 2.4G) (And no, I cant hardwire it)
Run a speed test. (Analiti speed test is available in our File linked store, free). (I've known about this app on the firestick for a while. Download is strong, around 200, as I'm on Concast's "Blast Tier")

1. If using a VPN, change the server location. I do not recommend any free VPNs. Some ISPs do throttle so VPN is necessary for some customers. We do not recommend ANY free VPNs. (Don't have a VPN. Never needed one in FL. I've dabbled in a couple, they didn't seem to make much difference)
  2. If you have a multi-connection account, it is very important that you use stream type ts on ALL devices as if you are not, you will experience buffering. Always try to use stream type TS over m3u8. (I always have it set to TS although I did change it to m3u8 yesterday to experiment and that seemed to make it worse so I changed it back to TS)
****5. Audio/video out of sync issues for Amazon Fire Stick 4K please disable DOLBY in the audio settings on the stick. Use stream type m3u8 and VLC as player. (No audio/video out of sync issues)

If using VLC Player and getting Audio/video sync issues:
Open VLC. Allow permissions and click settings. Click hardware acceleration under Video and set to FULL ACCELERATION.
For glitchy/choppy video or frozen video and audio continues to play:
Open VLC Media Player, go to settings. Under video, set hardware acceleration to FULL ACCELERATION.**(Don't use the VLC, that seems worse from past experience. I just use the standard player that the App(s) come with)

*****6. Close Background apps
Using an app called Background Apps & Processes List can make this easy. It can be found in the google play store, Amazon store or from our Filelinked store. (I've known about this App for a while and use it quite frequently to Force Stop pesky apps that continue to run in the background)

All this said above, It was working Great all morning today. So yea, maybe it fixed itself out or Concast decided to not throttle me today...who knows...thanks for all your help around here Mike...
Well, you've covered a lot of ground there, and I'm pleased to see the detailed information they sent out to you.
I asked about the TS because that seems to be a sneaky problem that people overlook when they switch out of TS.
They have given you a lot of detail that I believe we have covered in the troubleshooting post that we repeat periodically. So, at least we must be doing something right here. It's both interesting and meaningless that we both have 200 from Comcast. I just checked the CNNs and they're fine. I realize you've done the speed tests, and rebooted the gateway. I've found the latter really important, and do it weekly if not more. I always knew it was important, but it became clear on a couple of occasions when I was getting killer speeds but couldn't load a movie on Kodi until I shut it down for ten minutes. So when some people get great speeds, they figure they're done troubleshooting. 2.4 and 5g. I don't know if you are using their gateway. I own my own Arris device and it's now about seven years old. I have it set for both 2.4 and 5g. We always have the phones on 5g, my guest network is on 2.4, and some devices are on 5g and some on 2.4. The 5G is stronger and better in a straight line. Over a distance and through walls 2.4 may well work better. If it's not set up for both and you want it, you can log into the router and set it accordingly. - So here's a case where you're seemingly doing everything properly and experiencing some problem that mysteriously disappeared yesterday. BTW, what device(s) are you using? If it's more than one in different rooms is the problem the same everywhere?

Hi there, is the service on maintenance now? Cause nothing works here, at least for now.

Have also tried to update the list and it returns an error.

Please confirm the service is just in the middle of some maintenance (crossed fingers)

Hi there, is the service on maintenance now? Cause nothing works here, at least for now.

Have also tried to update the list and it returns an error.

Please confirm the service is just in the middle of some maintenance (crossed fingers)
All good here at about 6:15 AM eastern. Can't say there wasn't an outage at the time of your message.

Well, you've covered a lot of ground there, and I'm pleased to see the detailed information they sent out to you.
I asked about the TS because that seems to be a sneaky problem that people overlook when they switch out of TS.
They have given you a lot of detail that I believe we have covered in the troubleshooting post that we repeat periodically. So, at least we must be doing something right here. It's both interesting and meaningless that we both have 200 from Comcast. I just checked the CNNs and they're fine. I realize you've done the speed tests, and rebooted the gateway. I've found the latter really important, and do it weekly if not more. I always knew it was important, but it became clear on a couple of occasions when I was getting killer speeds but couldn't load a movie on Kodi until I shut it down for ten minutes. So when some people get great speeds, they figure they're done troubleshooting. 2.4 and 5g. I don't know if you are using their gateway. I own my own Arris device and it's now about seven years old. I have it set for both 2.4 and 5g. We always have the phones on 5g, my guest network is on 2.4, and some devices are on 5g and some on 2.4. The 5G is stronger and better in a straight line. Over a distance and through walls 2.4 may well work better. If it's not set up for both and you want it, you can log into the router and set it accordingly. - So here's a case where you're seemingly doing everything properly and experiencing some problem that mysteriously disappeared yesterday. BTW, what device(s) are you using? If it's more than one in different rooms is the problem the same everywhere?
I dont know if its just a coincidence or what, but ever since i contacted them on i think wednesday, its been working flawlessly. I didnt even do anything really. I dont know if they reset me. Seems like if they did reset me i would have been booted out and would have to log back in..but that hasnt been the case. That leads me to believe the buffering problem was on their end, but then again you were saying yours is working fine. So who knows. Its all good!

I try and remember to unplug the modem and router for at least 5 minutes, once a week. Probably should do it more than that, like a few times a week. I usually have than off for a half hour, not 5 minutes.

I never have any problems with k odi with my real debrid. Never! I tend to stay away from the torrents links and go with the regular links 1080 or 720. Hell, the biggest problem with k odi is the lack of new movies because of covid!

I'm running a brand new, this year because my last cable modem puked out recently, Arris Surfboard Modem SB8200, that I own, for a cable modem.
I've got two fire tv 4k - Pendant design. they're kind of older.
And a OnHub Wireless Wi-fi Router from Google and TP-Link. Its gotta be 5 or 6 years old. I also own this router.

The tv in my living room was the one giving me fits earlier. I havent really checked my bedroom tv yet. probably should as an experiment.

thanks again

I dont know if its just a coincidence or what, but ever since i contacted them on i think wednesday, its been working flawlessly. I didnt even do anything really. I dont know if they reset me. Seems like if they did reset me i would have been booted out and would have to log back in..but that hasnt been the case. That leads me to believe the buffering problem was on their end, but then again you were saying yours is working fine. So who knows. Its all good!

I try and remember to unplug the modem and router for at least 5 minutes, once a week. Probably should do it more than that, like a few times a week. I usually have than off for a half hour, not 5 minutes.

I never have any problems with k odi with my real debrid. Never! I tend to stay away from the torrents links and go with the regular links 1080 or 720. Hell, the biggest problem with k odi is the lack of new movies because of covid!

I'm running a brand new, this year because my last cable modem puked out recently, Arris Surfboard Modem SB8200, that I own, for a cable modem.
I've got two fire tv 4k - Pendant design. they're kind of older.
And a OnHub Wireless Wi-fi Router from Google and TP-Link. Its gotta be 5 or 6 years old. I also own this router.

The tv in my living room was the one giving me fits earlier. I havent really checked my bedroom tv yet. probably should as an experiment.

thanks again

Coincidence, who knows. Seems to me you wouldn't necessarily 'see' anything on a reset unless your service was out. The gateway shutdown on a regular basis is a good idea. Once again the other night we were routinely trying to watch a series rerun and just couldn't get anything going. Shut down the gateway and everything was again perfect afterward. We do use RD cached torrents. I see no reason to avoid them. I have an all-in-one Arris AC1750 DOCsis 3.0 SBG6782 certified for Comcast. I must have been using an older one because I see this was only purchased in Sept'16
I think you'd be well served in a possible buffering situation in the future to check every device in the house and see if the problem is replicated on those other devices. If not, you've learned something. Then you have to figure out what to do about it of course. :D Glad things are stable now.

we keep buffering did all the basic fixes
Not having an issue here. See the troubleshooting post on page 288 for possibilities that you overlooked. Check other devices in your house to see if the problem exists. Failing everything open a ticket. Bear in mind, buffering issues are invariably are an issue at the customer, or we'd all buffering.

Update
Week ago I described my problem with buffering, to summarize all the channels were acting up, I have firestick 4 k,xciptv app, at&t fiber and I use nord vpn. I tried all the usual troubleshooting tricks - no fix.
Then Crystalblue suggested low space on the stick. I looked it up- I had 1.3 gb free space. Threw out some apps, clear the cache from the rest- got it up to 1.8 free. Tried to run the tv, still the same problems. I figured I got 2 steps left to try, update firmware and factory reset. Did the first one, my available space went from 1.8 to 2.3 and all the buffering problems went away😃
Not saying that this is universal fix but it definitely worked for me!

Update
Week ago I described my problem with buffering, to summarize all the channels were acting up, I have firestick 4 k,xciptv app, at&t fiber and I use nord vpn. I tried all the usual troubleshooting tricks - no fix.
Then Crystalblue suggested low space on the stick. I looked it up- I had 1.3 gb free space. Threw out some apps, clear the cache from the rest- got it up to 1.8 free. Tried to run the tv, still the same problems. I figured I got 2 steps left to try, update firmware and factory reset. Did the first one, my available space went from 1.8 to 2.3 and all the buffering problems went away😃
Not saying that this is universal fix but it definitely worked for me!
Nice to see you putting in the effort to play detective and by elimination sort out an issue. I think @Crystalblue6161 was spot on with a warning about low storage space. Personally, I've never been able to come up with a "danger number". More is going to be better. Certainly getting up over 2 GB is great, but I can say that .5 GB isn't necessarily the killer number either, but you don't want to be there. I like to keep to two or better. but I doubt 1.8 was an issue. I recently through my own stupidity did a factory reset and TBH it wasn't the end of the world.

Factory reset fixes many problems but I only use as a last resort. I own several sticks and a cube. Fire OS just went thru an upgrade recently and ever since then, my wife has been complaining about buffering. When she is upset, everyone bears the pain. No issue with storage. The stick has about 1.3gb memory, and as much as I try and tidy things up on the stick, I noticed that the memory was kinda low, (maybe 125mb available). Everyhing else seems gtg. Anyway I installed a new launcher (Wolf) and I also installed two other apps. One that lets me disable Amazon's stock launcher and the other one that disables a lot of amazon services. I don't watch Prime so this approach works for me. You still can't delete their bloatware garbage which is annoying as all hell, but I hide the junk using Wolf Launcher. So now, I noticed that her stick is up over 500mb available memory. I also swapped out her favorite channel (from 1080p to 720p) but didn't tell her. She can't tell the difference anyway :). Back in business.

So..just some things that you may want to consider. Android launcher for sure, but you may not want to disable many of the amazon services if you like watching Prime. You should still be in a good place.

Factory reset fixes many problems but I only use as a last resort. I own several sticks and a cube. Fire OS just went thru an upgrade recently and ever since then, my wife has been complaining about buffering. When she is upset, everyone bears the pain. No issue with storage. The stick has about 1.3gb memory, and as much as I try and tidy things up on the stick, I noticed that the memory was kinda low, (maybe 125mb available). Everyhing else seems gtg. Anyway I installed a new launcher (Wolf) and I also installed two other apps. One that lets me disable Amazon's stock launcher and the other one that disables a lot of amazon services. I don't watch Prime so this approach works for me. You still can't delete their bloatware garbage which is annoying as all hell, but I hide the junk using Wolf Launcher. So now, I noticed that her stick is up over 500mb available memory. I also swapped out her favorite channel (from 1080p to 720p) but didn't tell her. She can't tell the difference anyway :). Back in business.

So..just some things that you may want to consider. Android launcher for sure, but you may not want to disable many of the amazon services if you like watching Prime. You should still be in a good place.
My recent factory reset was not by choice and I agree it doesn't necessarily do much for you unless things have really gotten out of hand. I've used the Wolf launcher on/off. I think at the end of the day it's cosmetic with respect to memory and storage. I have four installations and just a 64 GB USB on two of them for external storage. Personally, I think that's the way to go and makes a big difference in freeing up space permanently.

is this page still up i have not seen anything since April 17
Yes, it's "up". And you're correct about the date. The good thing about that: no complaints, no problems, all's well with GM and the clients. If this keeps up, I'll be out of work. :confused:
Hiring No Money GIF by INTO ACTION

Back
Top Bottom