Games Masters IPTV

Any time frame when it will be back up? I mean for me I don't care it's the 100 calls I'm getting
As I mentioned earlier it might be a couple of hours or more, impossible to say. Upgrades are taking place and may take some time.
I'm actually getting some channels, but that doesn't mean things are going to snap back immediately.

It appears that a good deal of the service has been restored, although 24/7s, the portal, and adult still down.
Good progress. Please be patient.

Edit: Portal back up. But it appears as work progressed the system is down for now.
7:30 AM EST - Main part of service back or coming back up.

It appears that a good deal of the service has been restored, although 24/7s, the portal, and adult still down.
Good progress. Please be patient.

Edit: Portal back up. But it appears as work progressed the system is down for now.
7:30 AM EST - Main part of service back or coming back up.
Can you provide me with the link to add into odd

Can you provide me with the link to add into odd
What is "odd"?
I don't know what link you're looking for, but whatever you were using is the link.

Sorry I mean the OTT I have user and pass just need the link to use
Whatever you have been using to access the system with any other app is the same link you will use in OTT. Preferably XC login.

Whatever you have been using to access the system with any other app is the same link you will use in OTT. Preferably XC login.
Mike understood but I don't have a link reason I'm asking I just use password and username with tivi

Mike understood but I don't have a link reason I'm asking I just use password and username with tivi
How could you possibly set up a playlist in TiviMate with just a PW and Username, it's not designed that way. It seems you've asked the same question repeatedly and it's been answered.

Looks like Gamers is "taking a break again" ... Patience.

How could you possibly set up a playlist in TiviMate with just a PW and Username, it's not designed that way. It seems you've asked the same question repeatedly and it's been answered.
Mate thats all you need with Tivi link plus user and pass I'm trying to add a m3u for OTT that is the link i'm looking for

Mate thats all you need with Tivi link plus user and pass I'm trying to add a m3u for OTT that is the link i'm looking for
Certainly, you've long ago received this information from Gamers when you signed in and from others here. Nothing's changed. The server remains the same. TiviMate requires either an .m3u or a server, username and password.

and I can‘t access the portal either...
It's been up/down three times today already. I'm sure it will be back up soon.

Back
Top Bottom