Games Masters IPTV

API Code?
It appears you asked a similar question in another forum and received an answer, so disregard my DM to you, and I'll ignore any reply. Thank you.

Well.... I'm paid through January, but all og a sudden, a few minutes ago I have nothing. I use Tivimate. When I looked at the playlist, it had no groups, no channels, no nuthin.
I'm assuming the url and extreme codes haven't chaned lately. (If they have could someone DM me?)
I tried to update the playlist-- "failed."
Anyone have any thoughts????
Very frustrated!

Well.... I'm paid through January, but all og a sudden, a few minutes ago I have nothing. I use Tivimate. When I looked at the playlist, it had no groups, no channels, no nuthin.
I'm assuming the url and extreme codes haven't chaned lately. (If they have could someone DM me?)
I tried to update the playlist-- "failed."
Anyone have any thoughts????
Very frustrated!
I assume you mean on the left margin, when you expand GM, there are no sub groups below? Are you connecting at all? No, your codes provided to you from the portal will show you a username, password, and server. The username and password will never change and the server hasn't changed. Have you tried exiting, clearing cache, force stop, and even rebooting your device and trying again? Is it a paid premium version?

I assume you mean on the left margin, when you expand GM, there are no sub groups below? Are you connecting at all? No, your codes provided to you from the portal will show you a username, password, and server. The username and password will never change and the server hasn't changed. Have you tried exiting, clearing cache, force stop, and even rebooting your device and trying again? Is it a paid premium version?
I did. Now... all the channels are there and the ones I've tested are working. But there are no groups all of a sudden. (Who can navigate a million channels w no groups?) I'll try to delete and re-enter the playlist.

Guess what!? They just came back! I did nothing.... and all my groups (and favorites) came back!!!
....... (sheepishly:) sorry to have bothered you.

I did. Now... all the channels are there and the ones I've tested are working. But there are no groups all of a sudden. (Who can navigate a million channels w no groups?) I'll try to delete and re-enter the playlist.

Guess what!? They just came back! I did nothing.... and all my groups (and favorites) came back!!!
....... (sheepishly:) sorry to have bothered you.
No bother at all, I'm glad you asked and happy it sorted itself out for you. Sometimes when you go through the modest refresh like that it takes time for everything to re-populate. My concern was that you had "fiddled" with one of the myriad settings and hid them. Good job! Enjoy.

Purple TV is my favorite app!!! GM works perfectly on it!!! As does my 'backup' service. I have 2 dif gen Fire TV 4k sticks. Purple on both running smoothly-both services. Did send in a ticket a couple weeks ago requesting updated XC url for GM. They responded immediately. 👌 👁❤GM.
Hi toastess, how did you get Gamers to work with Purple player. I think you mentioned you changes the port. Please PM me the port you used or how you managed to get this working.
thanks

Hi toastess, how did you get Gamers to work with Purple player. I think you mentioned you changes the port. Please PM me the port you used or how you managed to get this working.
thanks
A DM was sent.

my service for gmaster is working but, i would like to pay again to keep using the service. Did the link change for the payment portal ? if it, can someone send me a message about where to go to pay. Thank you

hey i have my game paid up but getting a lot of buffering and difficulty in fetching server in GSE seemed ok all day but at 7:30 things seem to awry please advise. my server link is the mains one ... has that changed? L

Can someone please DM me the m3u URL? I had to reinstall my xciptv and can’t for the
Life of me remember what it currently is. Appreciate it!

hey i have my game paid up but getting a lot of buffering and difficulty in fetching server in GSE seemed ok all day but at 7:30 things seem to awry please advise. my server link is the mains one ... has that changed? L
There is no change. Service for me is working fine this evening. Scroll back and look for the post with some troubleshooting and maintenance tips.

my service for gmaster is working but, i would like to pay again to keep using the service. Did the link change for the payment portal ? if it, can someone send me a message about where to go to pay. Thank you
If your service is and has been working and you're paid up, you will get a notification with an invoice when it's due. Otherwise, there have been no changes regarding servers or portal.

If your service is and has been working and you're paid up, you will get a notification with an invoice when it's due. Otherwise, there have been no changes regarding servers or portal.
Mike, which app do you recommend for games masters? I have been using XCIPTV player all this while, but i notice sometimes when the app refreshes the playlist, sometimes it will be stuck refreshing on EPG and not allowing the whole refresh process finish. Other apps i noticed will stop trying refresh epg after a set period of time if there is no response from the epg server.

is the problem above app specific or with the epg server?

Thanks

Mike, which app do you recommend for games masters? I have been using XCIPTV player all this while, but i notice sometimes when the app refreshes the playlist, sometimes it will be stuck refreshing on EPG and not allowing the whole refresh process finish. Other apps i noticed will stop trying refresh epg after a set period of time if there is no response from the epg server.

is the problem above app specific or with the epg server?

Thanks
Well, I am pretty much stuck on TiviMate, and at times use IPTV Smarters Pro. I have Purple, LX Tream, Televizo, IM Player, GSE Smart, IPTV Pro, XCIPTV, Perfect Player, OTT Navigator. I don't think any of them are as good as TiviMate. Some of them can get stuck refreshing more than others. While I was reading your message and replying I refreshed the EPG on Smarters and it took perhaps 20 or so seconds, and then I did TiviMate and it was the same. Obviously YMMV, and for whatever reason, it seems updating the EPG can take a couple of reasons. Sometimes it appears to me the EPG from GM takes longer than it should, I can't explain why. In the apps where you can clear the EPG first and then update the EPG, they seem to work better for me. So the short answer for me is TiviMate. But I encourage you to try as many as you can to see if something suits you better.

Well, I am pretty much stuck on TiviMate, and at times use IPTV Smarters Pro. I have Purple, LX Tream, Televizo, IM Player, GSE Smart, IPTV Pro, XCIPTV, Perfect Player, OTT Navigator. I don't think any of them are as good as TiviMate. Some of them can get stuck refreshing more than others. While I was reading your message and replying I refreshed the EPG on Smarters and it took perhaps 20 or so seconds, and then I did TiviMate and it was the same. Obviously YMMV, and for whatever reason, it seems updating the EPG can take a couple of reasons. Sometimes it appears to me the EPG from GM takes longer than it should, I can't explain why. In the apps where you can clear the EPG first and then update the EPG, they seem to work better for me. So the short answer for me is TiviMate. But I encourage you to try as many as you can to see if something suits you better.
Yeah i tend to agree. TiviMate is probably one of the most user-friendly UI's available. While not perfect, it does attempt to incorporate as many good features as possible. I believe that, like everything else, there are trade-offs, so the likelihood of every getting every feature you want in a single user interface is unlikely. Pretty much they all perform the same which is why you always need to keep up your maintenance (cache clearing, router and device resets, etc.). I have created my own EPG because they do tend to have issues from time to time (all providers do..perhaps some not as often as others). One thing about Tivimate that I like is the ability to set up a profile, save it to my NAS, then restore that same profile acroiss multiple devices. Saves me alot of time, but the customizations required within TiviMate can be a bit time-consuming depending on how you want imformation displayed. Bottom line, it doesn't hurt to try out as many as you like because as I said, they all have different features and you just might find one that seals the deal for you :)

Back
Top Bottom