Games Masters IPTV

@Baronman, one post would suffice. Thanks.
@frose6565, it appears there was an issue. I'm looking into it. For now service appears normal. Refresh your playlist and guide. Thanks.

Anyone having issues with the EPG on GM? or is it just me

The service advises:
"Our team is working to resolve the Guide / EPG soon
Thank You for your support!"

Any idea why the EPG for my tivimate (still using game master login info) is no longer updating? Did the server change? Hasn’t updated in 2 days.
The EPG has been down since last night. The service is working on restoration. No ETA.

I set a ticket and all I got for a response is an instruction sheet on how to input the server info in TIVImate which I already have in there correctly. They said nothing about having issues - still down even tho EPG is saying it updated. Let me know if u hear anything else.
Mines working fine

As far as I can see on several apps, the EPG has not been reinstated. :(

Finally, the EPG is updated. To ensure it's working for you, exit your app, clear the cache, force stop. Reload, refresh the playlist, and refresh the tv guide. You should be good to go now. Thanks for your patience.

Playing ok here. Try a router and device reboot. See if that helps.

HI, I USE ROKU MEDIA PLAYER TO VIEW THE M3U LISTS FROM GAMERS, AND IN RECENT DAYS, SPECIALLY NFL ON SUNDAYS AND MONDAYS, THE BUFFERING HAS BEEN UNBEARABLE
I ALSO HAVE A 35 MBPS INTERNET SPEED LAN,
DO I NEED ANOTHER DEVICE, DO I NEED MORE SPEED, OR HAS GAMERS DROPED THE BALL AS OF LATE?
REGARDS

HI, I USE ROKU MEDIA PLAYER TO VIEW THE M3U LISTS FROM GAMERS, AND IN RECENT DAYS, SPECIALLY NFL ON SUNDAYS AND MONDAYS, THE BUFFERING HAS BEEN UNBEARABLE
I ALSO HAVE A 35 MBPS INTERNET SPEED LAN,
DO I NEED ANOTHER DEVICE, DO I NEED MORE SPEED, OR HAS GAMERS DROPED THE BALL AS OF LATE?
REGARDS
Except for a recent outage with the EPG, the service has been up and working well. I watch the NFL without issue or buffering. There are a variety of things that go wrong at your end of course, and if you like there are posts with tips and troubleshooting ideas you might find helpful. Go back a couple of pages or so. But, no, they have not "dropped the ball as of late". That post was further back than I thought > Tips and Troubleshooting Help

whats the minimum speed required to have a quality stream?
does the app or device you use for streaming matter ?
regards

whats the minimum speed required to have a quality stream?
does the app or device you use for streaming matter ?
regards
I suppose there is no simple answer to that question, but there is a feeling that 'more is better' when it comes to your internet service. This isn't necessarily true as one of the biggest factors will be the quality of the stream you are getting. You can stream something with say 10 mb, but remember, there are devices all over your house using the same wi-fi so ultimately is your device getting the bandwidth it needs? As far as devices go, there are advocates of the Shield, but at about eight times the price of a 4K Firestick, I don't see the need for it unless you're a gamer. I have a 200 mb service and have 4K sticks everywhere. As far as I'm concerned the streaming is flawless. I have Gamers and another service, use Kodi and several streaming apps and I have a Real-Debrid account for the latter.

You used to be able to watch Gamemasters on a pc through a website. Is this still available?
No. Sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom