Games Masters IPTV

Can someone DM me the port? I like Purple and if I can get it working again that would make the wife happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sent a DM with some info. Let me know how you make out.

Could anyone PM me the new URL portal please (if there's a new one)?

Or it's just down for maintenance or something else the current one? At least here it's not opening.

Hopefully didn't miss something last weeks ๐Ÿ˜•

Last edited:
Guys could anyone PM me the new URL portal please? Or it's just down for maintenance the current one? Hopefully didn't miss something last weeks ๐Ÿ˜•
A DM has been sent for clarification.

hey my stopped what up if they switch stuff detailed directions please I am old and stupid
I ran that through Google translate and came up blank. I'd love to be able to answer, but I think we need a better question. If that was a question. :ROFLMAO:
If your service stopped, it's at your end. Nothing was changed or switched. What is it you need directions for? If your service is paid up and current, but you have no service, it's possible your account needs to be reset by opening a ticket.

Last edited:
Iโ€™m out but am told by a friend he had an outage. I had no problem on mobile. If you were without service, clear the app cache, force stop, and refresh the playlist.

Can someone please confirm if xtreme code work with GM service I'm trying to log on tablet with no success. m3u work perfectly no problems

Can someone please confirm if xtreme code work with GM service I'm trying to log on tablet with no success. m3u work perfectly no problems
pmd

Most definitely @MiKi - What application are you using?

Is there a new url my service is down
There is no new URL. Service is up and running. Try clearing cache, force stop your app and restart and refresh the playlist.

Did service go down? Was working for me on IPTV smarters, then everything froze. Can't get into any channels
Service is up and running. Try clearing cache, force stop your app and restart and refresh the playlist.

Mine is down as well. I put a ticket in. I uninstalled on 4 devices and reinstalled and still not working. I think the people that currently have service working were probably connected at the time the issue started and they weren't affected. Just a hunch

Back
Top Bottom