Games Masters IPTV

I already have my 5 dolla account, from way back. Just curious, if i need to add anymore friends.
PM-ing you now.

Had to clear EPG and refresh again. Did the trick. Forgot about that one.
Good to hear. When you said you refreshed, I assumed you had meant the EPG. My bad. With that app, it seems if the data has grown large, clearing, and refreshing works best. Likewise sometimes just refreshing the playlist will work.

a lot of buffering
I just checked all the full hd and did not experience any issues. Refresh your playlist. Try switching player to native, if it's otherwise. Alternate the stream format to .ts or .m3u8, whichever improves it. Clear the cache, reboot your device. If you haven't shut down and restarted your gateway in a while it's wise to try that as well. Try a different app and see if performance is the same.

It didn't when I did that. I uninstalled and re-installed an older version and it is working fine.
I hope you backed up and restored. If you're using the latest legit v3.01 it shouldn't be an issue. TBH, it did take several minutes for it to re-populate when I tested just before while on Smarters it took about 20 seconds. Sometimes you have to be patient with it. But glad you got it going.

hello guys are there any resellers accepting members? thank you
If you're specifically speaking about GM resellers, personally I don't know. I don't think so. Someone else can reach out to you if they know. If you're looking for a reseller of another service have a look in the main section here IPTV Companies Updates and Solutions, and there might be some information there.

hey yeah i meant GM, sorry my buddy has been wanting to join GM for a few months now.
Understood. As you know, no new service directly. If there are still resellers, someone else will have to come to your aid. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom