Games Masters IPTV

While we're waiting for the EPG disposition. Re XCIPTV, I don't like it, never use it, but having said that I don't think I've ever gotten a guide to work on it on any of my services. I'm assuming operator error and guessing there must be some special way to get it to display.

I'm using another additional tv source on top for instance like this...which is frequent enough to add the additional source. If you have other sources, then do that...through Tivimate of course.

The EPG is back on TiviMate, Smarters, Perfect Player, GSE IPTV, OTT Navigator, IPTV Pro.
It's obviously above my pay grade to make it happen in XCIPTV.

Last edited:
The EPG is back on TiviMate, Smarters, Perfect Player, GSE IPTV, OTT Navigator, IPTV Pro.
It's obviously above my pay grade to make it happen in XCIPTV.
funny, they couldnt pay me to use it. xtreme code wont login for neither of my services and theres only slot for m3u url and none for epg using fire tablet. Im with you on tivimate and navigator

funny, they couldnt pay me to use it. xtreme code wont login for neither of my services and theres only slot for m3u url and none for epg using fire tablet. Im with you on tivimate and navigator
I keep trying because subscribers to this list keep referencing the app, but my thinking now is that if I'm having this much trouble with it, it's really not having to do with the service itself. I can get my services to connect, just no EPG. I just want to be able to respond to people. I'm committed to TiviMate 100% and have a branded Smarters, otherwise, I don't think the others are even worth a look.

plays for 3 minutes, buffers for 4 seconds, plays for 3 minutes, buffers for 4 seconds.....been doing this since last night, forced me to switch on my tv antenna over this junk....they claim no more VOD, and their focus now i live tv, but XCIPTV won't ever play a stream without buffering, doing the 2 second repeat loop, or totally switching out my channel in the middle of a program to another channel.

Why can't they just have this work? I only use this 3 hours a day at the most, and constantly problems day to day.

plays for 3 minutes, buffers for 4 seconds, plays for 3 minutes, buffers for 4 seconds.....been doing this since last night, forced me to switch on my tv antenna over this junk....they claim no more VOD, and their focus now i live tv, but XCIPTV won't ever play a stream without buffering, doing the 2 second repeat loop, or totally switching out my channel in the middle of a program to another channel.

Why can't they just have this work? I only use this 3 hours a day at the most, and constantly problems day to day.
Try the TiviMate app instead.

Failed to login on three, apps any advise please

EDIT: Taking too long time to load channels on tivimate

Last edited:
So there’s issues with the service I take it? I use Xciptv. And nothing is loading right now.
use tivimate or literally any other app theres no issues here with service

Have two accounts, both with the old 'bp' portal.
One is working fine (had the EPG issue but ok this morning) the other has stopped completely.
I get my epg via another portal, but it stopped a few days ago, have retried the epg/m3u links but they are giving me 'access denied' sort of errors.

Again both 'accounts' are seemingly with the same clients, one works one doesnt :(

Have two accounts, both with the old 'bp' portal.
One is working fine (had the EPG issue but ok this morning) the other has stopped completely.
I get my epg via another portal, but it stopped a few days ago, have retried the epg/m3u links but they are giving me 'access denied' sort of errors.

Again both 'accounts' are seemingly with the same clients, one works one doesnt :(

Ah should say I am trying this on PerfectP and Tivimate.......the 'working account' works no issues on both, the none working works on neither.

Both have EPG/m3u redirected via epg.best so I am thinking there may be an issue with the 'non working' m3u_plus link I provided.

The url has changed, I have just amended but thats just part 1 of my issue...onto part 2 now :)
i recommend using xtreme login with tivimate rather than m3u urls and uncheck 'include vod in playlist settings

Yeah so I am getting it 'almost' working now in Tivi/PP but to be honest no idea how I find an Xtreme login from my account details :(

So a bit stuck on that, but still working with the m3u and trying to get that fixed :)

got it, the epg I was using still had the old details, so ran a force update and updated the url in the links :) its now working thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom