Games Masters IPTV

Hello Crystal,

Please can you forward me the new urls?? thanks!
There are no new URLs. The service is up and running along with the EPG.
There are times you need to do some maintenance in your system to ensure it's functioning properly.
I have been using the same server for the past two months. I have tested connectivity with half a dozen apps and the only one I have an EPG issue with is XCIPTV. I can't say why.

1. Force stop and clear the cache on your application.
2. Restart your device.
3. Try a different application and make sure your app is updated.
4. Shut down your gateway/router/modem, whatever it is you have for several minutes, and restart.
5. Good chance you'll be up and running again.
6. If you've been out of the country for a couple of months, (doubt it), maybe the server did change.
7. Login and make sure your account is paid up and shows active.
8. If all else fails, open a ticket, describe your issue(s). Say please and thank you, and ask for your account to be reset if necessary.
9. If you really think you do not have the correct server, feel free to PM me and let me know what you are using and I'll get back to you.

Difficulties to load channels here
what apps and devices are you using? are your devices hardwired or are they wifi connected to the modem. do you do regular maintenance and what is your internet speed?

what apps and devices are you using? are your devices hardwired or are they wifi connected to the modem. do you do regular maintenance and what is your internet speed?
Same compared to none .
It's working now smoothly
Thanks for asking

Anyone else is having problems to update EPG? Have tried several times today but always get the same message: "update error" 😞

Anyone else is having problems to update EPG? Have tried several times today but always get the same message: "update error" 😞
I just updated the guide in TiviMate and Smarters. Working fine. Did you try some of the troubleshooting tips mentioned previously?

I just updated the guide in TiviMate and Smarters. Working fine. Did you try some of the troubleshooting tips mentioned previously?
Don't know what was wrong. Went to GMX panel then copy/paste the EPG URL again, and it worked.

Pretty strange as hadn't modified/changed it in months since it was announced URLs had changed. Thanks anyway for the support! 👍🏼

Ahh just love the...wait nope not going to say it!!!
Go ahead say it, "
Oh the days dwindle down
To a precious few . . .
September, November . . .
And these few precious days
I'll spend with you.
These precious days
I'll spend with you."
....and so many days of no complaints

I have a friend who wants to try game master. Went to sign him up and can’t seem to establish an account. Are they taking new members at the moment?

I have a friend who wants to try game master. Went to sign him up and can’t seem to establish an account. Are they taking new members at the moment?
It does not appear that new accounts are being accepted at this time.

Ok... am i allowed to ask here what is the next best service and a link?
Alternate services and recommendations are not discussed here. You can find other services on the main menu here.

Back
Top Bottom