Games Masters IPTV

Getting error message on XCIPTV login error.
Have you entered all information correctly? Is it just on one device? Have you tried another application?

Have you entered all information correctly? Is it just on one device? Have you tried another application?

Yes on all my devices. My login info appears on the screen (which it never does) and then I'm told please check url address, username and password.

Strange it just came back. Nothing I did. Thank you. I didn't change a thing.
Happens at times. Could be a brief simple routing issue. I've been out and my neighbor up and running. Glad you're back.

Mine is also failing to load
The service is up and working, along with the EPG. Have you checked your log-in credentials? Does it work on another device? Have you tried a different application? Have you shut down and restarted your gateway/router for several minutes?

I'm interested in purchasing a subscription. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Unfortunately, new subscriptions are not available at this time.

Hello all. Anyone know if there is a discord or anything for them yet? Thanks in advance!
There is no Discord anymore and no plans to start another one.

Yeah I remember when there was a discord group with i don't know how many thousands of people in it and dudes asking the same questions every single day. I didnt blame the team guys to be rude at times lol it's better to be safe and stay in the dark now and in the future

Back
Top Bottom